Hidden Power: Fun

A private forum for some close friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

[NSFE] Mara does a bad... and bad is Mara's situation.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ravio

Mara's evolution finally came to be thanks to Yigo. He did help to evolve Enzo aswell. She was so happy about it that her judgement of strength was just wee bit scewed in that she decided to go alone to do her next bit of her project. Her goal this time was a Slushshrew, whatever that was... She saw a picture but it looked like a plump ball wearing a eskimo's jacket.

She easily went through frosty forest and stopped at the blue point to rest. She now looked up the slope of a frozen mountain, literally frozen. Seen by this volcano having been erupted but stopped in mid-explosion by some extremely powerful ice being. Probably just a whole lot of ancient Kyurem followers showing off their skills to stop the eruption from destroying the contintent long ago, or something. Just a story of hystory.

"Where, oh where, could they be hiding, from me?~♪ Oh where, oh where could they beee~♪ Purhaps up the slope... or down a cave. oh where, oh where could they beee~♪" Her tone was a bit creepy, and downright scary if you were one of them. She did find them and they scattered, she was completely oblivious to where she was, and what they were doing, but that didn't really matter to her.

One made a mistake in getting stuck in a dead end, or well, it had planned this, but when it tried to climb the wall like it's done many times before, the sheet of ice broke, and now it looked at Mara in a panic.

Ravio

If your wondering why the small male Slushyshrew is frieghtened of Mara... She's wearing a cloak, a very black and many shaded grey cloak. With her spikes covered by many layers of rough looking ripped cloths. She looked more like the reaper than a Sandslash. ((Just look up [legend of zelda: majora's mask 3DS big poe] just about that))

When she caught up and stood next to the little guy, she grabbed it and held it dearly. Attempting to calm it down as it struggled. Ofcourse, I should say this works, and it did, but Mara didn't just calm the Shrew managed to put it into an unconscious state with a sleep seed, then she bagged it. She continued to do this till she had five of the twenty or so shrews and left for and alcove up a cliffside.

A few things became very apparent after she made a fire and closed off the entrance a bit, leaving a crack so the fire has oxygen. One, the shrews are not made of ice. Wonderful. Two, four boys one girl. okay, could be better. Three, she bound them all, but one, together by the wrists surrounding a pillar of rock. That one was one of the males.

"I can't quite bring you back with me, so I'll just do it here. Are you up for a little fun! hee-hee♪" ofcourse, it didn't reply back, it was asleep. What she ment by 'fun' wasn't ment for the boy. She prodded, poked, and even licked everything about the shrew. It woke up when she poked it's arm and became infatuated the moment she pressed her groin to his face. Unfortunately, or fortunately to Mara, the small shrew's head was small, small enough to fit inside her vagina. The shrews body up to it's waist could of fit in there, but she stopped with just the head. Pulling away the shrew gasped by met her mouth in a kiss. It's eyes rolled back as she opened wider to and inserted his entire muzzle in her mouth.

The shrew fell unconsious once again, but this time from lack of oxygen. She placed it down and went over to the other four and made sure they were still asleep with more seeds.

Ravio

When she returned to the freed shrew she poked it's chest and kept a finger there, only to press harder, and harder till her finger went in and through it's heart. Arenn did this to the Luxio before going through a book to log the Luxio meal and then handing her the Luxio as it was. Mara didn't know what the book was for, but it seemed unimportant at the time. She picked up the shrew and did her kiss again, but this time she opened wider and bit down rather than rest her lips. one shrew down easy, 4 more to go. She felt sexually pleased with this outcome so far. She repeated this for two more males before deciding to try the female.

Almost immediately, Mara wasn't as interested. seeing another female just makes her annoyed. she stuck a claw in the hole, grabbed a leg with her other and ripped the shrew right in half, on purpose. That felt oddly satisfying to her. Two slurps and onto the last male, but this one is special, this one she'll let live.

However, first, she cleaned herself off and covered the floor in dust and sand. Second, she added another log to the fire and checked her supplies. and finally, she undid the male and shoved the rope into her bag.

She placed the male onto her crotch and started dry humping him against the ground, softly and slowly, to wake him up. The Shrew looked at her in fear without knowing what was going on and even looked at it's surroundings...

When the shrew finally noticed she was pressing on him, it submitted to her will and even looked defeated without any effort. She almost forced it's head into her crotch like she did to the other three males because she held it's head and placed it on her vagina, but she held her instinct back, instead she started cooing as she inserted the muzzle just a tad bit, trying to egg the shrew into doing something. Which it did. It licked Mara slowly and continually but didn't do much else.

((If someone were to invade their privacy, they'd see this. Feel disturbed as all hell. ))

PrimordialPrim

(They've been here before. They have roamed this place together and really comfortably in a warm expedition where Yigo explained Mara how to lure the shrews with bait and use wands and seeds to subdue the prey if they were not friendly. Seeing Mara actively harming them goes against what she has proven to him in her test and terribly shifts his attitude towards her. You say she's going to end up depressed? It might match Yigo's depression. He'd feel about to die after teaching a killer the ways of hunting children and having her acquire ample data about creatures around them. The only way he'd let this pass is if she was Yooka.... Because he's seriously mad about her, lol)

There was a rushed frenzy coming from outside. A blizzard was about to storm the frosty wildlands as a travel runned through layers of snow. The figure was covered in a cloak of fur but just that, the wearer almost freezing as he hopped through snowy spot to snowy spot. There was a scent that even his wet, runny and cold nose could pick up and the rest of the clues were frankly telling.

The snow told a tale about a horde of Sandshrew and a Sandslash among them. Mara must have been studying to advance her research again but why would she go by herself? This was dangerous! Sure, the first time they meet the iceshrews they were scared of them to death and were easy to capture but a horde of them could easily reverse the situation!

Then he felt the earth shake while some frost fell from the side of a hilltop. Something has caused it and some more footprints were leading that way but... The ones that continued were Mara's alone. Did she fail to lure the snowshrews with bait? Was she injured or seeking refuge from the cold? Whatever it was the case, the Sandslash coming her way would surely not mind a closed environment where anyone can take refuge from the incoming blizzard.

He made the trek across the forest and spotted the eery glow of a fireplace. Mara! She must be inside. He crawled through the narrow crack, smashing it where he couldn't fit through and hitting the structure to force it to collapse when he made it to the other side. What he saw inside made him shiver much more than the sheer cold itself because he managed to spot Mara... On top of a shivershrew and next to a pile of its unconscious siblings and the torn apart corpse of a last one. That image will haunt Yigo forever as his daughter enjoyed herself in front of him.

Yigo grabbed his cloak and ripped the bindings off to toss the cloak aside so Mara could recognise him. Next, he simply ordered Mara to come, his expression all full of anger as claws unsheathed and feet stomped "Mara! Stand up and sit down RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. I want no excuses. You will stay silent and maybe then you'll get my mercy" his voice was dead serious and his heart in heat. In fact, after calling her name, Yigo's back produced a tiny explosion whose shockwaves might have caused an avalanche outside. That'll take care of the entrance and show the lady Sandslash that Yigo was not joking.

Ravio

((confusion setting in on what your seeing exactly. Mind crossing out the parts your not taking into account?))

Mara didn't even hear nor see Yigo till he was yelling, and BOI did she flinch. A bit of liquid connected herself to the shrew's face as she seperated and held the shrew to her belly. She has already hit climax and was just enjoying herself, but her father's appearance changed all that into a nervous wreck and questioning. She whimpered in confusion as she approach with the shrew she held falling into a sleep-state. The odd thing about the shrew was that it was smiling and blushing.

Mara looked at Yigo's feet from a few feet away, as he stared at her, she knew had to be staring at her. Why was he waiting till she got closer? and why was he so angry? She went out to get her own prey as he said... She should just say that.

((Choose a point in this that you'd want... even before it is fine.))

When she stood right in front of him she looked up and said as she did, and even held the shrew up for him to see, "I-I went out and g-got my own prey, as you suggested... D-dad? fff-father..?" She was wavering as he continued to stare angrily. She started hugging the Shrew and kissed the top of it's head while rocking left and right affectionatly.

PrimordialPrim

"Silence!" Yigo commanded with energy, a flare shining within his eyes and directed at Mara. The male Sandslash was in a frenzy and in a madness due to the journey to where Mara has been and the scent of blood and of something else. "Is this what you've came here for? Did you seriously think that I'd mean this, Mara?" There was a tinge of sadness in Yigo's tone yet his words were still harsh and angry "Out of all Pokemon, I never expected you to take what I say out of contest" he walked around the fire, measuring with his own eyes the extent of the damage. He walked near each of the deceased Sandshrew's bodies and made sure to check their pulse. None of them had nothing left. "If you ever thought I wanted you to do this... Then it's true not only you know nothing about me but that I'm just a piece of meat to you" he walked back to Mara but not before walking past the split female corpse with a horrified expression, his claws covering his face as his eyes were closed in that very moment of weakness. It has been too visceral and gratuitous. "How could you, Mara. Let that poor thing go" once again, he ordered it before standing right in front of Mara.

Yigo then extended his foot onto Mara's chest and pressed it until she was pinned onto the ground. Yigo was showing his teeth and sharpening his claws "Do you think that you are making it happy, don't you? It feels wonderful to have cummed, it must have been considering that he has paid 4 siblings for it. When we get home, I'm going to get the other end of the expectrum completed so you can come here again "he pressed his blade near her neck and made it look as if he was cutting a few inches above it "I'll find Enzo AND SLICE HIS THROAT. Then, I'll go get Darcy and CUT EACH OF HER LEGS IN HALF AND HAVE HER STAND ON THOSE. Does that sound nice? Then we'll be fucking everyday forever and ever" those last lines were spoken in the madman tone that was matching Yigo's personality. He even pressed her chest harder just to make her feel some more pain. After that demonstration of force, Yigo took out an Escape Orb from his belt and rose it as it glowed, they were going to return soon but not before Yigo spoke one last time "Not only are you never going to lay with me again but you are also grounded. You won't be leaving Baram town alone and the only place outside the dojo you are allowed to visit is the school. You are not going to get to see Darcy or have your siblings close to you either. You've become dangerous, Mara. Until we fix that, nothing's coming back to normal"

((He's going to allow it just once but, if she doesn't comply anymore, she's going to get a claw to her throat))

Ravio

There was seemingly no mercy in Yigo's words and actions. Mara's face went from curiously scared to downright dead.

She dropped the Shrew to the ground, but kept her arms in the held position due to fear, at the moment he told her to do so, and when his foot pushed her to the ground, her entire body went limp on her. In her head she was screaming, 'what did I do?' and when Yigo used her as a visual example using false swipes to explain... She was already on the verge of giving up, and Yigo didn't even stop there.

She's to be confined to the Dojo with only academics being her window outside, and even then she's to be held away from pretty much everyone else.

Her soul was gone, she didn't even feel like moving into a more comfortable position on the ground, even when Yigo used the escape orb and released his foot. She uttered words slowly, with no emotion, and no care in the world. well, maybe a little jaw wavering every now and then... oh, and these words were very familar to Yigo and they were barely spoken aloud.

"Kill me... Just do it already. I'm a monster... I'm not liked by anyone... I only cause issues. Where's Savato..? He'll do it... He's already done it before. I diserve it. What have I done..?"

---

The room in which Yigo's orb sent them to, was his room, but no one was home. If Yigo searched the dojo, Ana is in her clinical area and the Beheeyem are awaiting orders at their posts. Everyone else though, is outside doing business. Even Wyl and Adamaï are down inside the beach caves doing some training.

((This outcome was not a good one. I expected a little bit more care from Yigo. Her mind is still that of a 3-4 year old. She is... er, was technically still innocent minded... meaning unaware that she was doing any bad. All due to how words were spoken to her, but mostly Savato's teachings. *WINK* Geez, I think I have something in my eye...))
Edit: I ain't done kid! It's your turn, Prim. How far will the Yigo go?

PrimordialPrim

The orbs shatters and a curtain of light covers the two Sandslash. In a second's notice, they're back at Baram town and in their room. Yigo releases his foot from Mara's chest and is about to look for Yooka to inform her about his decision but the room is empty, perhaps for the better.

He goes to one side of the room and sits down there, almost collapsing. He brings his paws to his eyes, completely disappointed and struggling to keep up with the situation. What has Mara done? Why has she done it?

Her words did little to trigger a reaction on him. It was just a kid's rambling about how they are more a burden when they have done something wrong and how badly they want to end their existence. That just shattered his heart more and even more so when she said that no one liked her. She doesn't know... She hasn't yet understood that, if she's grounded it's because Yigo still has hope yet he won't say a word as he is now, ashamed and thinking about his own choices. There will be no more leisure with Mara, just careful examination and hardships among uncomfortable presences. Where did he go wrong?

Ravio

Arthur's mile wide radius of aura feeling alerted him of Yigo and... ...His mind couldn't comprehend the aura of the second, it was so faint. Is someone dead inside? or just dying? He waited a few moments but noticed Ana wasn't rushing over nor was the aura getting stronger. He growled, and growled hard, he won't stand for something of this sort to happen without an explination... and almost as if he used teleport himself, everyone near him that was looking at him saw him blink out of existence as he rushed back to the Dojo. [pretty much: Agility + Extreme speed]

Ofcourse, he did stop to open the front door normally, he wasn't angry, and he walked the rest of the way to Yigo's room. He opened the door to see Mara laying on the ground as if she's seen Giratina's maw upclose and personal. He even saw yigo sitting in the other corner of the room like he witnessed another crime and couldn't do much about it. That's pretty much what he read off of their aura's anyway. Arthur looked confused, "Did Yooka die, or something?" That's when the smell of blood came to him. His head flinched back when he smelled it. "I can smell something, for sure." it was from Mara, the one with the weak aura. "--Mara..?"

She remained silent.

Arthur didn't wait for her or Yigo to reply. "Zehroh, Huan,--" Almost immediately they showed up. "-- emergency order. Bring Yooka here if she's not dead... ...Also a mirror, just incase... ...aaand bring Savato. I have a feeling he's got a part in this." Now Arthur looked at Yigo with a serious but confused look, "You might want to start talking. I have nothing against either of you, but Mara has a weak aura and I don't like not knowing why. Something happened, but what? I should warn you, this isn't a casual question."

Ravio

Adding info because... it may be relevant?

Enzo's evolution...
Liz shows up...
Mara becomes a little jealous...
New kids show up...

Alright...

Been a few days and Mara notices the newer batch of kids tends to be with Yooka more often than she and Enzo were, and she also is aware Enzo also feels a little more... different, about Yooka. Something about how she hides away during family dinner time taking the Kecleon kids with her, sometimes. Yigo is completely aware of this and is even acceptant of it, I think. Mara has been questioning what she does more than Enzo, but due to the newer batch of kids, Mara finds out without much effort. Mara didn't really feel all that different due to having done something similar with a Luxio. Why can't she do what they do any other time? The tipping point was Yigo's wording... and she decided how bad could it be?

Arthur isn't even aware that Mara would even do such a thing...
Mara has more of Yooka's instincts than Savato's memories. Which can be hard to explain...
aaaand, Mara is prone to anxiety like her mother...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum