A private forum for some close friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

On the beach at night

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 On the beach at night on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:51 pm

Eventine

Admin
Moonlight shone down upon the beach as gentle waves lapped against the shore. The air was quiet and peaceful--It was late at night, long past the time most Pokemon would be asleep. And indeed, as the pair of Pokemon laid there on the beach, one was fast asleep. He had been asleep for quite some time, in fact... A fact that had amused his partner at first, but that was beginning to make her a slight bit restless...

"Yigo... Yigooo..." she said at long last, gently placing one of her paws upon the curled up Sandslash's cheek. "It's starting to get cold, Yigo... I know the sand is comfy, but we should head home soon, alright..? The kids already went back ahead of us... I told them to ask Savato to make them food and tuck them in..."

She hummed a quiet song, pressing her fluffy paw a tad bit more firmly against his cheek while trying to earn his attention. Hmm... Would she need to resort to tickling? It wasn't too often that her Sandslash friend's belly was exposed like this...

http://hiddenpower-fun.forumotion.com

2 Re: On the beach at night on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Ravio

Mega-Savato didn't mind doing what Darcy told him, Yooka never did asign a time they should sleep. He always ended up forcing them into sleep himself once they started annoying him. He place Enzo down on Mara, almost like they were hugging while they slept. Savato smirked as it also looked like something way different. They wouldn't know what was happening and would more or less get off each other without knowing what happened. Yooka had watched him do it too, and only shook her head as she fell asleep next to them.

Savato merged with the ground and popped out the side of the cliff after doing that. He was parallel to the ground against the side of the cliff, he looked around for the other couple and slid along the face till he was directly above them.

"Alright, I'm here. Who's still awake? Sans said he was doing something that wouldn't take too long to do. I don't know what he's doing that would be more important than your lovey-dovey cuteness..." Savato paused as he listened to himself. "Actually nevermind, I understand why. heheheh. He'll be
here, It'll just take some time."

As Savato spoke, clouds started covering the moon and the air grew colder than Savato's own chilling effect. "The weather is awesome and it's pretty warm out tonight... This timing couldn't be greater!" He grinned as he looked at the partly covered full moon with all three of his eyes.

A very fluctuate, over-the-top, and Miniscule to-do list that is usually full of things that may never happen because of how outragous they are, however if things keep going in their current direction I can guarentee they could happen in-character, if I was allowed, and didn't stop myself most of the time:
•Have Yigo Devour Yooka using Savato
•Have Savato comfort Darcy nicely.
•Make Yigo do THAT with Yooka WITH Savato present. :v
•Darcy, Melia, and Mara fun time!
•Darcy pleasures Yooka's senses at the most and gets pleasured back, but nothing more.
•Have a field trip to the light continent be interrupted by a contrary happy hour. x3
•Have Mara gross out everyone, except Yooka, Sans, Kato, and Savato... by eating a Butterfree or vivilian.
•Have Ana pinch Yigo's cheek. :v
•Have Ana pinch Darcy's cheek. :v

3 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:56 am

PrimordialPrim

Indeed the weather and climate of they night was something pleasant. The temperature was just right to transport the tired souls through space and time by the realm of the dreams. The one curled into himself find the texture of the sand too familiar, reminding him of his home while the temperature was exactly the one from a burrow in the depths of the earth. He was there in his dreams, living as his younger, unevolved self, celebrating that he had found his friend Kecleon roaming the deserts. With a clear smile and a cheerful tone, he had invited her into his resting tunnel, dug bigger for the occasion. There they'd both spend their time together laughing and hugging and complementing the other, making beautiful promises and much more. The touches on his real self made the Sandslash try to lean on the caring soul. It wasn't until he felt the Kecleon of his dreams spawn a shadow that linked with his own and made him drown inside when he woke up.

That was the effect of Savato's presence, his cold and unsettling aura always something that made Yigo's hide shiver. The eyes shut open while his mouth struggled to get a first breath in. Without a word, he looked around, uncurling until he got onto his belly. There there was Darcy, taking care of him under the light of the full moon. However, those dark shadows had followed him out of his nightmare, taking the form of Mega Savato. "Uhmm... My... Did I fall asleep? ... Was Savato toying with my dreams?..." He mumbled in a very tired fashion while both of his claws clinged to his muzzle, trying to shield his eyes from the moonlight... Before darting onto his fours, his heart rushing fast when he remembered why he was where he was. "Enzo! Mara! Kato!" He shouted, his worried gaze soon finding the one of the Skitty "Where are they? Are they alright?"

4 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:52 am

Ravio

((just inserting a sentence.))

Savato cackled at the Sandshrew grumbling, and said a word with slight amusement, "Maybe... heh."

A very fluctuate, over-the-top, and Miniscule to-do list that is usually full of things that may never happen because of how outragous they are, however if things keep going in their current direction I can guarentee they could happen in-character, if I was allowed, and didn't stop myself most of the time:
•Darcy pleasures Yooka's senses at the most and gets pleasured back, but nothing more.
•Have a field trip to the light continent be interrupted by a contrary happy hour. x3
•Have Mara gross out everyone, except Yooka, Sans, Kato, and Savato... by eating a Butterfree or vivilian.

5 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:06 pm

Eventine

Admin
Darcy perked up with surprise as she heard a familiar voice, the voice of the resident ghost Pokemon. She glanced around, her eyes wide as she tried to spot him amidst the darkness, until finally she realized where he actually was.

"Hi Savato," she said, looking up above herself and smiling. "Sans wants to come and hang out too? I-I don't mind staying up a while longer, but... Only if someone agrees to hug me. I-I'm starting to feel cold."

Their talking finally roused Yigo from his slumber, his movement drawing Darcy's attention once again. "I hope he wasn't," Darcy said with a frown as the Sandslash asked if his dreams had been tampered with. She knew from experience that it wasn't fun.

The Sandslash quickly grew into a slight panic as he became more and more lucid. Darcy stood up and was about to raise her voice to comfort him, until Savato said something first. "S-Savato!!" she cried, sitting back down and looking up at the ghost Pokemon. "T-they're okay, right? Aren't they?"

She frowned harder, flattening her ears and returning her gaze to Yigo. "It was getting late, so I walked them back to the dojo. Savato was there, so we asked him to get them something to eat and tuck them into bed. I didn't want to leave you alone on the beach."

She rubbed her forehead with her paws and whined a little bit. "I-I'm sorry. I-I should probably have just woken you up, Yigo."

6 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:35 pm

Ravio

Savato cackled. He wasn't going to give Darcy a hug, she'd just get colder. She knew that, right? However, that wasn't what he was laughing at, it was the worry she gave. "Ofcourse they aren't alright! I mean, Yooka has them... after I had forced them into sleep. They would cause a mess if they are still awake, they tend to sleep with Yigo. And, guess where he isn't!"

If Darcy knew how Savato talked she'd know that the first sentince was true and also wasn't true as it was soon only made out as a joke till the very end where it ended up sounding bad again, but it really wasn't. A low level misdirection to cause panic to those who don't know him. It's his way of talking, always has been always will be. Otherise, matter aswell deem him a dark purple Clefable.

"As for you, Yigo, the 'hero'... Sleeping outside next to an ocean full of water types, in the dead of night. Captain Dangerous wants his spotlight back, you thief!"

All compliments, made out as insults and untrust using a sarcastic tone. A mid level misdirection made out to cause fear and panic.

Savato grinned through it all, he felt something in the air but couldn't make it out. However, it was time to talk. He left the cliff face and slid through the air directly over them, however, his body continued to look like it was 'in' something. Like he was quite literally 'in' the shadows of air itself. He floated and forced his arms on both sides of Darcy. If she still wanted that hug, he's right there, HE won't give it but SHE might if she really wanted to. She's just weird like that, and rather sickening because of that. She has no uncommon sense.

"I've been noticing Yooka's starting to lose dimensions." He paused, they wouldn't get that and paused with a start. "...err... I mean, she's starting to become predictable..." he paused again with a start, no, to those without future vision, depression causes the most random of things in a person, but it's always similar to him! "Gah... trying to explain what I know to the unseeing." ANOTHER term only future sight and the like pokemon would get... Savato groaned.

"Ngh... My third eye! I can see the immediate possibilities, dreams, thoughts, other dimensions... Your soul. -Heh-, erm. Ehem, This whole meeting is about Yooka and her loneliness problem. That's all I'm seeing, or, well... not anymore. YIGO!

"Where was I? Darcy, kids, Yigo, sans... oh right, I noticed Yooka is starting to lose dimensions, possibilities... she's becoming one-sided, easy to read... I noticed Darcy declined and she 'thinks' Yigo would decline as he's already got a handful with the current three. Also, Darcy has a cubone kid with Melia. Didn't know you liked death, Darcy."

He let that sink in with a straight face before starting to laugh. A straight face, or poker face was Savato's version of a blush. Or just literally the opposite of what it's usually used for.

"Heheh, just kidding. But it's still my cute, keep 'that' up, seriously." Savato frowned. A frown is his way of being serious. He's not sad, he's happy. A grin or smirk is him being normal. It's the generic staring of a Gengar. He may be happy or neutral with a grin, don't trust it for emotion... think of it as the bland face.

His face continued to frown, "I find this Yooka to be more tolerable, but I don't wish for it to continue. I also don't see any solutions from either of you. I'm blind, er..."

Being blind with Future vision, either absolutely no sights whatsoever which means he doesn't know you enough to see it, or you have so many possibilities he can't concentrate and focus them. In this case, He doesn't know them enough. He doesn't see anything.

"I don't know either of you enough to see a possibility. Do either of you have a plan? If not Sans has only one, but it's super risky as it involves some rather hard to reach pokemon, and even then they are huge and- well now, I notice Darcy here knows what I mean by huge!" Serious face!

7 Re: On the beach at night on Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:03 pm

PrimordialPrim

Yigo´s eyes darted from one pokemon to the other, getting on his fours and scratching the cold sand below his front paws upon hearing Darcy´s and Savato´s uncertainty regarding Yigo´s kids. He was soonly calmed down by Savato´s explanation, which made him sit on his back quarters, his claws now scratching the side of his head instead. It was like bolts were crossing from one cheek to the other. Yigo was feeling like a Pikachu that have had a hangover. "D-Don´t scare me like that, Savato. I should come back to them so the little ones can rest easy. Thanks for taking care of them in my absence, Darcy"

Yigo lazily and somewhat sleepy approached Darcy, his side now pressed against hers as he advanced next to her, giving her a nice rubbing as a reward for her actions. Not content with that, he gave her a lick on the cheek and pressed one of his front paws on her head, trying to pat it lovingly. Savato´s words however were... hard to decipher. Maybe it was because it was something he could not yet understand or perhaps it was the fact that he had just woken up and he didn´t even remember where he was but, what Savato was explaining was... alright?

However, there was a detail that had sparked Yigo´s attention. Darcy had a kid of her own? So quickly? "Darcy, you cheeky bastard!" Yigo said with a loving tone, stroking her head fur with the claw placed on top of it beforehand "You too managed to form a family? You´ll have to introduce me to that Marowak Melia someday!" Yigo was overflown with happiness, so much so that, after praising her decision, he hoppend onto her and pinned her down onto the sand on her back. With a blissful smile and a fast wagging tail, Yigo pressed himself harder against her, giving her a warm hug that would´ve been better if Yigo wouldn´t have been cold and wet on the outside "Those are some awesome news, Darcy. I hope that you enjoy your new life together with Melia. And here I thought that you´d never outgrow your crush on Faye!" Yigo laughed out loud before rolling sideways so he´d find himself on the Skitty´s side and no longer on her, grinning broadly and his claws resting on his belly peacefully.

Soon Yigo remembered the rest of Savato´s speech. He seemed to be worried about something but... why would he worry about Yooka´s life becoming predictable? "Oh! Right, Savato... I don´t think that you need to worry. What you´re feeling is Yooka starting to mature" The voice of the Sandslash had now turned calmer and collected, almost therapeutical "If you could see right into my fate... I´d say that it is very streamlined and grounded from now on and that you´d be able to predict it as easily as my dearest´s. I´d live alongside Yooka in the Dojo with all of you, maybe even buy a nice house where I could raise the little ones better. I´d see them grown, become stronger and smarter and see them leave the nest. Do you follow? For what has happened to her, if I´m being sincere, I think that some stability is exactly what she needs. Every rest Giratina is giving her is worth treasuring and, if she doesn´t bother my love anymore, that´d be fine by me"

8 Re: On the beach at night on Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Ravio

Darcy didn't get a chance to act. Savato's face went mad, the one emotion true to it's nature. He was inches away from ripping Yigo's head off when Yigo jumped Darcy, but he stopped his hand and pulled back as he noticed Yigo's predictions were like he was childish, drunk, and/or under the effects of Darcy's Cute Charm. He wasn't in his right mind. However, that was NO excuse for his behavior. When Yigo was done talking. Savato jabbed Yigo's chest, just under the collar, with a single clawed finger, pressing into his flesh less than a centimeter. He wanted Yigo to feel something physical. He wasn't getting away scott free.

His tone was full of toxicity, like he was completely against what Yigo just said on a personal level, "She's not /maturing/, Yigo. She's tortured. and when I spent my own time with her, /without you around/, I noticed that her curse is more of a /blessing/ from that /Giratina/. I can /see/ things you can't even imagine. What do you know of /Yooka/, if all you've seen is her /caring/ side now. She did something to you she regrets that she doesn't want you to hate her for, and she's in a position that even Sans doesn't find funny /that doesn't involve you/."

Suddenly... Darcy's angry:
Savato softened and his voice returned to his far less threatening Gengaric tone, "I'm just doing my job, /As her therapist/, and as her friend. Don't assume, even if you've asked or lived with anyone all your life. I knew her before you were born. No one shows everything about themselves to just one person. She does love you, and doesn't want you to be mad or concerned with her, but she's in a position that's making her scared, /that isn't you./. Do you understand what I'm saying now?"

---

((The thing Sans is doing isn't going to happen if Yigo keeps up pissing off Savato.

Savato said love with all it's context without flinching or cringing. Yigo, he's serious. Pay attention or things could get ugly for you.))

Savato added one more thing because my dsi is limiting, "I'm not saying she /doesn't/ want to be with you. She does, more so than Darcy, but she wants to be with Darcy too. It's not easy for me to explain her feelings, and she can't explain anything herself. Yigo... Yooka's torturing herself because her species is pretty much extinct, she IS the last one. Darcy here knows, and I'm sorry your going to hear this, Darcy. The Beheeyem told me the memories of that day from both Yooka and your mother, Yigo, after they scanned them. The day You said makes Yooka evil, I don't blame you."

Savato sighed towards Yigo, "Yooka was desperate, Alright. On her trip that cursed her with the cloak, Yooka found out something from that telepathic mouse. If that abra didn't say anything, you wouldn't have had that day happen to you. Sans was suppose to tell you this before, or on the way here, but apparently he did not. Cover your ears Darcy, I know you don't like this kind of news."

((Changing the plot again, to a more... tolerable level... maybe. WARNING!))

Savato gave Darcy a moment as he stared at Yigo, "Yooka had raped you, despite you being willing. You fell unconscious and your mother came across you when she left and while you were out of commission. Your mother was never the same. She looked for Yooka and ended up coming across crazed pokemon. You saw your mother... ...Yooka had kept this a secret, but not on purpose. That abra, after reading her mind like he does everyone, erased that information from both you and her. It was also that day the abra put up the wanted poster, or at least, that is what Yooka was thinking... The Abra is a top level law enforcer working with Zygard, and extinction doesn't matter to Zygard. She doesn't want you, or anyone to be mad at her. She asked you and you said yes, but you couldn't handle it and she took over. Yigo, do you understand why we're talking about Yooka now? Don't be mad ok, she needs help on a really serious level"

((merge all the posts, including this one, don't delete anything while you merge them, I need this information.))

((Yooka's cloak contains part of Giratina's soul. Zygard and Savato can 'see' this soul. Zygard knows Giratina is NOT suppose to be outside of the reverse world, and marks Yooka as Dangerous. However making her a max star outlaw wouldn't be correct. Yooka and'Kato are on'similar levels. Kato is a max star due to his involment in a probability of an extinction level event. while Yooka is just a piece of the most violent force in existance, by record, with Yooka not having done anything serious... they needed to use every incident she's done just to make her as high as possible on the outlaw chart.))

((Arceus cant use Yooka to repopulate the world of Kecleon's due to the cloak tainting her DNA with the being Arceus itself sealed away. Arceus also finds Yooka to be odd because of that and made Ravio so as to research her in secret. Zygard is preventing Arceus from repopulating due to Kecleon being the most adaptive species, 'apparently'. Giratina's /curse/ makes Yooka resistant to every possible thing, Including time, allowing her to extend her life to near indefinite. Arceus is actually ok with this, Giratina is helping for once... and making Arceus question Giratina's existance. All Yooka needs to do now, considering she's immortal to time and resistant to death, is... well... tongue ))

Last edited by Ravio on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

9 Re: On the beach at night on Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Eventine

Admin
Savato sure seemed energetic tonight.  Darcy smiled a bit as he put her worries to rest, placing his arms on either side of her as if ready to accept a hug but not to keen on giving one.  Darcy tilted her head and listened to his concerns as well as she was able, although she found it all to be a little confusing...  And she blushed and glanced away at the last part, the part where he mentioned 'huge pokemon'.

She wasn't able to dwell on it too much though.  Before long, Yigo was cuddling up next to her.  She giggled and happily let him give her a lick and pat on the head.  "Y-you're welcome.  Anytime, Yigo," she said.  It had been too long since they'd gotten to cuddle like this...  They'd both been so busy...

So, so busy.  She scarcely realized she hadn't shared her happy news with Yigo yet.  Savato had been the one to let the Sandslash know, and in no time at all Darcy was laughing as Yigo pounced on him with glee.  "A-about that!  Well..." she said, giggling and blushing in return.  "...Want to meet Melia when we get home, Yigo?  She moved in with me at the dojo!  I-I'd love for her to meet one of my best friends..."

She smiled blissfully and cuddled next to him as they both lay on their sides, the soft sand comfortable like a bed.  She had truly missed the ground Pokemon...

Perhaps now wasn't the time for cuddling and swapping stories, though.  Savato wanted their help...  Although truthfully, Darcy didn't quite understand the problem!  Yooka was becoming predictable? It seemed like an odd thing to notice and feel worried about. Yigo seemed to feel the same way. The Skitty stood upright on her haunches, smiling and watching the Sandslash fondly as he spoke.

And so Savato's burst of fury shocked her to the core.  "S-Savato!  Stop!!"  Her heart pounded as she leaped to her feet.  She found herself glaring at Savato as the Gengar spoke, her fur bristling more and more as he continued.  "Forgive him for thinking that his wife deserves some love and safety for once!!  I know you and Yooka are oddballs, but disagreeing with someone is no excuse for threats and violence!!!"  Her cheeks were puffed out, her claws protracted and digging into the sand, a harsh frown on her face.

She took a deep breath, doing her best to get a handle on her temper as Savato let Yigo go.  Her gaze softened somewhat, becoming more of a pout.  "Savato, you shouldn't have even asked him if you didn't want to know what he thought. We're sorry he's not a mind reader who has known Yooka since she was a child. I-if Yooka hadn't talked with me about all of this stuff, I would wholeheartedly agree with him right now. Yooka's life growing calmer sounds like good news!"

She stepped closer to the Sandslash, frowning unhappily and putting a paw upon Yigo's chest, leaning forward to look more closely at his cut.  "A-are you okay..?" she murmured. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, concentrating her thoughts and feelings. She let herself be filled with empathy... Sadness that Yigo had been hurt, and deep hopes and wishes that he would get better soon. She exhaled softly, her fur tingling with the energy of the cosmos as a shooting star streaked past far overhead. She opened her eyes and gave him a worried smile. "Y-you should be all better soon, Yigo. ...M-my way of first aid takes a little while to work though. I-I'm sorry about that. N-normally I would give you some berries for the pain, b-but I don't have my medicine bag with me right now. I-I hope it doesn't hurt much."

She sighed again and sat down on her haunches, ears folding against her head. "...There's more to all of this than Yooka's life being calm, though," she said. "I-I've actually been meaning to talk about this with you, Yigo. I-I think what Savato means is that, the way things are going, none of Yooka's problems are going to fix themselves. And there are some things that have been bothering her a lot lately."

She put a paw up to her mouth, frowning uneasily. "C-correct me if I'm wrong, Savato, but... Is this about... The way Yooka misses the company of other Kecleon..?" She turned her gaze to the sand, sweeping her tail back and forth through it sadly. "...A-as far as we know, Yigo... Yooka is the only Kecleon left on the planet. She's very sad about it. ...T-the other day, she asked me if I would like to have children with her so she could have another chance."

She looked back up at Yigo, frowning apologetically. "I-I had to turn her down, though. B-but... W-well, I promised her I would ask you about it. I-I was wondering if you ever planned to have more children or not, Yigo."

10 Re: On the beach at night on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:10 am

Ravio

Savato had softened so as to explain without anymore of that violence, but the skitty's sudden interruption caused a few more spikes to show up instead.
Eventine wrote:"S-Savato!  Stop!!"

"Forgive him for thinking that his wife deserves some love and safety for once!!  I know you and Yooka are oddballs, but disagreeing with someone is no excuse for threats and violence!!!"
He raised a hand so as to stop the Skitty from going any further, but when he looked at the Skitty, she showed no fear. This grabbed his attention.
Eventine wrote:"Savato, you shouldn't have even asked him if you didn't want to know what he thought. We're sorry he's not a mind reader who has known Yooka since she was a child. I-if Yooka hadn't talked with me about all of this stuff, I would wholeheartedly agree with him right now. Yooka's life growing calmer sounds like good news!"
He grew angrier towards the first part but the moment she said 'mind-reader' It was as if she cracked him. Most of his spikes disappeared and he looked away with a frown, then mumbled,

"I'm not a mind-reader. I'm a mind-seer... but... mmm... does it seem that nice to you? Here's me, liking it because I see the torture part of it, and yet, your see it as... a good thing? Now, even I'm confused."

Then he heard her sympathize with the Sandslash, which made his ear twitch. He looked down at the hand that poked the Sandslash, there was blood on it, but only at the very tip. That was enough for him to widen his frown and bury his hand into the sand. Soon a light shined on all three of them... it was warm... a little too warm, to Savato anyway. He noticed that the moon itself was shining a light on them and that his body was steaming. His eye's grew wide as he had to move out of it. He watched as the Sandslashes tiny prick vanished but he wasn't concerned for that. He looked at the moon and noticed it was more than half covered by clouds. He frowned even more, again.
Eventine wrote:"C-correct me if I'm wrong, Savato, but... Is this about... The way Yooka misses the company of other Kecleon..?"
"...A-as far as we know, Yigo... Yooka is the only Kecleon left on the planet. She's very sad about it. ...T-the other day, she asked me if I would like to have children with her so she could have another chance."
Savato had to prevent himself from smiling in his Gengaric way to provide the correct emotion. He looked at them with a frown. "Yes, Darcy." However there was one thing Darcy said that made him crack a cackle only for him to squeek as he noticed.
Eventine wrote:"I-I had to turn her down, though. B-but... W-well, I promised her I would ask you about it. I-I was wondering if you ever planned to have more children or not, Yigo."
"Kehheh--geh... er... Darcy, did you just say you just turned down the revival of a whole generation of a single pokemon? Your just as evil as I am..! Yigo, kid, your not thinking of declining too, are you? Because then you'd be worse than me. I've told her I couldn't only because we're not compatible, I gave her the pleasure but couldn't provide her with her needs. I whole-heartedly wanted to be the father of a whole generation's worth of something, especially considering Yooka could even endure that kind of pain for as long as she did. She only likes me because I've been comforting her. I'm just doing my job as her Therapist, and as a friend. and because her fear is very satisfying... ---but--- that's because of what I am." Savato wasn't looking at them, he was looking at the sand between his fingers as he lifted it out of the sand. It was crushed together, almost a solid, but it still crumbled back onto the beach.

11 Re: On the beach at night on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:57 pm

PrimordialPrim

It had been nice to meet the Skitty and cuddle with her... but the fun was soon cut short by Savato. Yigo felt his skin rip as the ghost type dug his finger slightly into the area below his neck. Yigo felt helpless to stop him, barely attempting to claw Savato´s hand away from him even though he knew that it had no effect on the ghost type. Nevertheless, Savato´s hostile reaction was the last thing Yigo should be fearing for his words had brought despair where joy once was. After Savato´s speech, Yigo was released onto the sand, a small hole in his body that might have been caused by a bullet. He just laid there, his mouth pry open and his eyes lifeless as Darcy stepped forward to defend him... but the harm was already done.

He felt Darcy´s paw on his chest, Yigo wanting to complain but being unable to do nothing more than shake his head, his paws soon trying to shelter it from any sound or light. However, not in his whole life would Yigo had expected the issues explained by Savato be shared with the Skitty. At that moment, Yigo simply couldn´t take it anymore. The Sandslash rolled back for a second and stood up on his two feet, his eyes locked onto the two of the pokemon. The moonlight shone upon him, cleaning his wound and making it disappear yet revealing to anyone watching that Yigo was actually weeping "Oh! Right, Savato... I´m sorry for doing /nothing/ when, unlike you, I don´t have a /third eye/ with which to see my /tortured/ beloved when she´s /without me around/. If you knew that much... if she tells YOU that much... with don´t you keep that to yourself and help her on your own instead? So important that you are that Yooka doesn´t even trust me to know what´s wrong with her!"

Yigo´s heart began racing, burning inside as if he had a furnace turning his entrails into cinders. It hurt... it hurt a lot but the pain kept Yigo talking and yelling "You say that I´ve only seen her /caring/ side, haven´t you? Well, you´re WRONG! I´ve seen her on her lowest times! I´ve seen her wanting me to stab her more than just once! That´s how we fucking met! I know much more than you think but I´m no ghost! Every time she seems to be free of an issue she just finds /another one/ to entertain herself with. Escaping her father, Leaving team Friendship Alliance for the shake of its members, acquiring the cloak, facing law for what she´s done, escaping the Oracle and now THIS! Her issues just grow bigger and bigger!" Yigo turned to Darcy, his eyes now as wild as the one of a feral possessed by bloodlust, his claw sharply pointing at her "And now she misses other Kecleon. What do they have that /we/, no /I/ do not have? Why can´t she be ever happy with what she has! Tell me Darcy.... Tell me! Were Enzo and Mara because of that? Does she even /love/ them or are they just rejects? That´s what she wants me for? That´s what she wanted me to /return/ for?"

At that point, Yigo was just lost in his rage. His claws were being imbued by venom not seen since he was a kid while the Sandslash brandished them with proud. He was ready to strike should he get the wrong answer or someone tried to stop him...

12 Re: On the beach at night on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Ravio

((OHHHH... HELL... YES!))

((Forget about Darcy telling Savato to move away, this worked out FAR better than I was fearfully imagining from what you kept saying! You really are a party stinker for suspense..! cx ))

Savato did the unthinkable. He clamped the Sandslash's arms to his side, but instead of arguing back, he pulled the Sandslash to him. Savato wasn't even thinking. The pure amount of hatred and fear Yigo was giving off... It just overwritten his own fear of the hug and care he is giving. His hand ran across the Sandslash's spikes unhindered, as if the Sandslash was still a Sandshrew. Savato's eyes were wide and unblinking, his mouth was a tiny frown. He was staring at the moon and wasn't even thinking about what would happen if he failed the mission he was given. His voice was soft, really soft. Like as if Yigo's rage broke something.

"Yigo. Your not wrong about me being evil, but If I had known any of that, we wouldn't be standing here. Sans is the one who really knows more about her, I was just angry over my own thoughts. Yooka wanted you because she was afraid of losing you to the wilderness. She does care for the kids, she's just not good at it. She knows nothing about kids... and when you came here, she was just starting to learn of her fate, same with me. Sans... he's currently trying to get the Moon itself to help. You don't need to do anything that your thinking. Lün will handle that. You and Darcy are her only 'nice' friends. I'm not much of a friend if I end up doing what I just did. She'll grow towards you, I can see that."

Savato has no idea what he's doing and doesn't care. He pulled away and turned around, and sat down. "I'll just sit here while you two talk it out. Alright... I'm... not going to think about what just happened." Savato held his two hands out in front of him in the sand, and lowered his head to the ground as if he's about to throw up. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were still wide.

13 Re: On the beach at night on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:35 pm

Eventine

Admin
The venomous words shocked Darcy into silence. Savato labeling her as evil before commanding Yigo to do what she had refused. Darcy bit her lip and hung her head as Yigo's gaze fixed on them with dreadful, inescapable force. He was angry... Yigo and Savato were fighting... Fierce, bitter words poured forth, from the depths of Yigo's heart.

She flinched as he addressed her, sniffing and shaking her head. "...I-I... I-I don't k-know, Yigo..." She could say nothing more. she stared at him with horror in her heart, tears steadily creeping into her eyes. These were not wounds she could heal. She wished to go home, to crawl into bed and hide beneath Melia. But her legs felt leaden and full of sand. Sadness and desperation weighed her down too much to abandon her friends. She had never seen either of them this angry... Neither of them this fierce. The tall, ferocious Pokemon felt like goliaths, their wrath long since out of her control, each hating the other despite being her dear friends. Never before had she felt so small and helpless.

The last shred of hope escaped her body as Savato approached Yigo. "...No... N-no, no, no..." she murmured to herself. Her body shook, her panicked breathing making her lightheaded. They were going to hurt each other. Arceus above, they would tear each other to pieces...

The beach spun beneath her feet. She turned around and stumbled a few steps away, as if not watching would somehow keep it from happening, before at last she fainted from terror and collapsed onto the beach, her paws covering her head and her courage and hope broken completely.

14 Re: On the beach at night on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:49 pm

PrimordialPrim

The ghost... He was closing in! That was unacceptable! Yigo tried to stop it upon noticing it with a lunge of his poisonous claws aiming to where a heart in normal pokemon would be. However, Savato proved to be faster and far-seeing for he did grab Yigo's arm and stuck it onto his side, forcing a hug from both. The cold aura from the ghost managed to quell Yigo's fire, metaphorically of course, as his feral eyes give birth to some reason within them.

Nevertheless, that did not mean that Yigo was back to being fine. His heart had became stable due to the frigid hug and the ghost's attempts at empathy yet, when Savato had pulled back from Yigo, he turned away to the beach's entrance "Unfortunately for me, Savato, mother moon nor your words are enough to solve my problems" he said, his tone no longer full of rage; instead, it was featuring a shaky tone of someone with much thinking to do and the tone of someone broken inside. After those words, Yigo simply curled in and rolled out back into the town.

(If you allow him to escape, you could find him in a tavern in town. He's stuck in Baram town thanks to the kids so he's not fleeing any further. He needs Yooka now. Savato and Darcy have done what they could and have avoided any fighting, sure, but to put Yigo's heart at ease, he needs Yooka to be sincere with him. He'll be waiting in the tavern... For as long as she needs to come)

15 Re: On the beach at night on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Ravio

((Denied!))

Savato expected something way different than what he just heard. Was Yigo leaving? Savato may literally not have a heart, and his next actions may support that metaphor, but he still felt something as he looked over at the probably terrified Skitty.

but...

Savato screeched in fear as he saw the unconscious Skitty. Not the move, [screech] but more like a squeeling screech. He even Yanked on Yigo's shadow tag to grab his attention and prevent him from going any further.

He was heading for her side, limping as if he had a pain in his side. When he reached her he said, "Darcy, come on... Don't do this to me... I need you to tell me how to be better, Darcy, wake up... I didn't mean to scare you this badly."

He picked her up and ruffled her fur aswell as rubbing some dust against the pink parts of her fur. Before then, it looked like he was holding a dangerous object carefully.

He looked over at Yigo with an actual tear in his eye and a tiny frown with sad eyes, "Yigo, I'm not like you or Darcy. I don't know what to really do... er... I mean, If this was someone else, anyone else, I'd just ignore them, but I can't stop feeling something pulling me to the Skitty. ...Yigo..."

((He's not apologizing to Darcy. He's just being MODEST. tongue ))

16 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:07 am

Eventine

Admin
Darcy was shivering. Her paws were still holding her ears against her head, and there were tears in her eyes, her cheeks damp. Her lips were twisted into a terrified frown. Her chest raised and fell rapidly, her breathing shallow and light.

On any other day, she would have happily let Savato pick her up. She would have returned the gesture with a laugh and a hug. But right now she was barely conscious, lost in her own world of misery and fear. She didn't dare open her eyes or pull her paws away from her ears out of dread for what she might see.

A quiet whine escaped her throat, and more tears crept into her eyes. She leaned against Savato's body, barely realizing what she was doing, but badly needing the comfort.

17 Re: On the beach at night on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:22 am

PrimordialPrim

The roll seemed to be something completely normal. Yigo's quills flattened to allow easier rotation and after each spin he was building momentum. Savato, on the other hand, decided that it wouldn't be so easy for the ground type, using his own shadow to stop Yigo on his place before yanking him back, uncurling him on his back.

Yigo screamed of frustration and punched the sandy floor with his left fist. It was not diving like if it was going to dig on the sand, instead breaking part of the tip of the claw painfully. A second scream followed the previous one, making Yigo sit and turn to Savato. "You... Let Me Go!" He almost growled, both kinds of pain mixing with the distorted command "Guess what? I'm not the Skitty, I'm someone else. If you like her so much, why don't you go to a hotel room and make out while sharing all the issues my life has? I Don't Care! Just Release Me.... Or..." Yigo's words were full of envy and venom. He soon tried to fight the shadow tag so he could just leave. It was obvious even to his enraged self that blowing off some steam far from that beach was the better call.

18 Re: On the beach at night on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:14 pm

Ravio

((Ok, confirmed. Darcy and Yigo's relationship wasn't a strong one. Seriously?))

Savato's headache lessened when Yigo pretty much said he doesn't care about Darcy. That was cold, kind of like Savato himself. This caused him to blink and return to his Gengaric eyed look, but his frown stayed. He looked at Darcy just to see she was back up, but still scared. Savato was about to yell something over to Yigo about this, but a yell from above came down first, "What is going on down there!? Savato, why is Yigo screaming?"

Savato cringed. He didn't know exactly why and he knew Sans wouldn't like it anyway. He had to say something... but...

His ears went behind his back and his face went back to being a bit scared as he placed Darcy down. He still held Yigo back from leaving as he knew he couldn't let him do exactly what he wanted.

His reply to Sans was full of regret, " I can't do it! I'm just not fit to being a good pokemon. Yigo doesn't care for Darcy as much as he first shown, and he doesn't even care for Yooka truthfully... not only that but Yigo and I scared Darcy nearly to death on accident... No matter how hard I try, it just gets worse."

No reply.

He then looked at Yigo, "Have it your way then. You just screwed with the lives of everyone you knew, you know that? I'm trying to PREVENT something like this. Whoever your 'Prophet' was, they made you meaner than I am. Go get wasted, that'll ruin your relationship with Yooka. She won't let you take the kids if you run from THIS!" He pointed to Darcy with both hands. "Darcy was even trying to comfort you after the accident. Perhaps it's not I that should be taking her lessons on being good. We seriously need to talk out our differences, Yigo. I'm not letting you go, and I'm not going to hurt you. Your just doing it to yourself. Just stop, and think."

((Here's you saying that my characters suddenly change from 'pad to pad'. Yigo just did a full 180 in behavior from the start of 'THIS thread'. tongue

19 Re: On the beach at night on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:54 am

PrimordialPrim

Yigo's feet tried to advance but they were just stuck to his own shadow. The gengar was pulling them back onto the sand. He could not leave, he could not unleash his rage upon arriving at an empty spot. He was a ticking bomb about to blow up. Or at least, until Sans arrived.

Yigo looked at him as if he was the mean to free himself. He would understand him and bash that ghost until Yigo was free. All what Savato tried to say seemed like lies to him. He's already hurt him, taunted him from not knowing anything and even declare that he doesn't care about any of his beloved. How far could his lies go? It was obvious that he was trying to win the Marowak to his side.

"Sans, why is Yooka upset. Has she told you about it as well?" He asked although he needn't an answer. He already know that Sans was as in deep in the issue as Yooka herself. He turned to Savato, his face full of disgust and without any more desire to rage or cry "This... This /Savato/ has told me that Yooka wants me for some other reasons than to just be on her side and take care of the kids. Not that those two mattered at all since you were already taking care of that much better than I. I'll be sincere with you. If Yooka doesn't tell me that kind of stuff, why am I even here. I'm not a trophy. I'm not something to be looked at and be labelled as /he likes me/" Yigo crossed his arms, albeit it could be easily seen that they were shaky. Yigo was tried to maintain a tough attitude but it was clear that he was too worried by something "I'm tired of discovering that my life is an illusion. The Prophet has shown me the truth many times and I'm seeing the process repeat itself now. If Yooka doesn't trust me or like me, I'll leave her to you. As of Darcy. She doesn't need me anymore" Yigo took a glance at the Skitty, hugging the ghostly creature as if he had taken her away from the Sandslash "...nor do I need her now. Let Yooka do whatever she wants, as she's always have done. If she wants me not to see the kids, let her. I don't care anymore" after which Yigo turned around and huffed, freeing one of his arms while the other grabbed it from the middle. It pained Yigo to say all of that even though his inner fire was put out

(Yigo and Darcy's relationship is great. People just say stuff that's not true when they're angry :b)

(Thank our ghostly friends right here. His taunting and aggression has turned Yigo hostile and he's not exactly tame when someone gets on his nerves)

20 Re: On the beach at night on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:19 am

Ravio

Sans had jumped down from the top of the cliff right inbetween the two. He threw down his staff as he fell causing it to slam and stick straight out of the ground. He landed in it, sending it completely into tthe ground, in exchange for preventing any damage from the drop. "I see... so that's going on." He was looking at the Sandslash.

Saato had completely jumped back in suprise from the sudden appearance of the staff, and soon Marowak. He looked at the moon, it was gone. There wasn't even clouds, it was just gone. Savato looked at the Marowak with a concerned looked. "What?" he said, quietly, more of to himself...

Sans looked and pointed to Savato, "You, Gengar, are SUPPOSED to be scary and mean, but with good deeds in mind. Yet your scared and concerned, and actually caused him pain." Then he looked and pointed to the Sandslash. Meanwhile the bone ripped itself out of the ground, to which he grabbed and put back on his back, "Yet there's you taking his job. You can... trust this Gengar's actions... I don't understand when things went wrong, but I have a guess. You don't need to trust his words, Yigo, but he does mean well." He turned back to Sovato. "You need to learn to just say things from the start, don't be a jokester then get serious when things don't go your way." He then pointed to both while looking at the sand by the water's edge, "You both are not understanding the other. This... is a pain."

He looked up with a facepalm before looking back at Yigo, his voice was annoyed but rather calm, "Now then, right... Yes Yigo, she told me everything. I knew of it before she was even born, actually... and just as Savato said, Yooka wanted to protect you from the wilderness, but not for what your thinking... sortof. She did want to know if you WOULD do that, but If you didn't, she would understand... and she would still be happy to be the mother of your kids, shd's not THAT depressed, xhd's just scared to do things herself. I had a plans for that 'mother moon' entity herself to speak with you, Yigo, but... She doesn't like aggression. She's here now, just... shy to really show up while your still untrusting towards Savato. Just, close your eyes and breath for a second, alright? I'll get him to go."

He immediately turned to Savato with an angered face, "Take Darcy and go. Yigo, CLEARLY, doesn't want you around. You'll have another chance to talk with him. Just no where close to now. Get, go, shoo!" He waved his arms for Savato to get going. Savato grabbed Darcy and started levitating up the cliff with a cringe and whine. There was no arguing with an angered Sans.

Sans looked back at Yigo with a calm look and started walking closer, "Speak your mind. I understand Savato's side, but you still haven't gotten yours out completely. I should say your reminding her of her father with your behavior. Lün will show up the moment your calm." There was a glint in his eye, as if hoping for something. One specifically was if Yigo wanted to continue or still run. Yigo's shadow tag disappeared right as Sans finished speaking. Sans wanted to see his friend again after so long.

((Eventine's turn. And I half expect Yigo to inturrput. Expect a near instant snap back if he does.))

21 Re: On the beach at night on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Eventine

Admin
Darcy's breathing finally began to slow as Savato carried her away from the beach. Her head hurt so, so badly... Her nose was stuffy, and her eyes and cheeks felt wet. "S-Savato..." she groaned, shifting slightly within his arms, sighing and sniffing and keeping her eyes squeezed shut. "...I-I want to go home..."

She felt herself begin to cry again as her mind steadily cleared and her memories started to return. "I-is everyone okay..?" she choked out, her voice stuttered with sniffs and sobs. "S-Savatooooo..."

Before long she was crying again in earnest, burying her face against the Gengar's belly while tears poured forth from her eyes, punctuated by quiet whines or sobs. The little Skitty's composure had been long since broken. All that remained was fear and heartbreak.

22 Re: On the beach at night on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:37 pm

PrimordialPrim

Sans was not acting like Yigo expected, instead acting as a true moderator of the discussion. His entrance should have set up those expectations since he had landed in between the two. Even though the Marowak was not siding with him, Yigo still harboured a lot of respect for him. HIs words were not easy to hear but Yigo took all of them regardless, even though his teeth were clenching and his claws were about to rip his own skin at some points, especially where he was comparing the ground type with his lover´s father. Was he that bad of a pokemon to be compared as such? Did she suffer around him? Savato was right after all. Yooka needed Yigo near but by doing so she felt miserable.

Yigo wanted to reply but he soon felt overtaken by guilt and sadness after he felt the Gengar hover off. HIs eyes were closed, just as Sans ordered, but his ears could still catch something. Savato was hovering silently but Darcy...

It was too much for Yigo, who fell onto his knees, his arms hugging his own body. His back lowered as if he had taken a punch to the gut but he was just simply trying to hold in his emotions. No one wanted him around just his own children but... was that because they didn´t know him yet? "I-I´m sorry, Sans... I didn´t want to... I didn´t know that you were... Ah! Crap!" Yigo started shaking his head, trying to clear his mind for a while "I won´t bother you any longer! I didn´t mean to..." Yigo said, opening his eyes to san and standing on his fours again. He sat down for a moment and did a little bow, his mouth slightly open and his eyes glittery as the reflection of the moon on the sea (should it still be shining upon the waters, that is). "You can go back with that Lün but... after you´re done I... uhm... I need your help" He admitted, lowering his head once more. Yigo was stuck in a corner, he did not know what to do. He was liked yet they wanted far away. The Sandslash just wanted a happy simple life with his lovely kids and trusty friends. He wanted for Yooka to love him and to not just be... the mother of his children. Alas, it wasn´t meant to be, perhaps.

(Yigo not paying much attention to Sans´ mention of 'mother moon'. He´s thinking that Sans suggested that some time alone with the moon will help him (which Yigo is totally up for))

Last edited by PrimordialPrim on Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

23 Re: On the beach at night on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:10 pm

Ravio

((The moon is not in the sky any more. The dex entry phrased it weirdly... XD ...Where ever Lunala IS, the sky is covered in a moonless veil. Before then, the moon would be her status in her dimension as Lunala is apparently from another dimension... and also Lunala are 100% female. tongue ))

Sans had approached Yigo and put a finger on Yigo's forehead. "Yigo. That's not being calm, that's being panicked. You might want to have a look at the sky, Yigo. Notice the moon is not there... Lün IS the moon, she's literally here to talk to you. Heheh. I told you I knew the moon. The question is... are you calm enough to express your concerns. Speak your mind, she'll understand. She isn't completely silent. She watches, and smiles, but she lived for so long that some things don't reach her anymore. Not without some help." He puffed out his chest, and the area suddenly grew dimmer. "Oh, she's here!"

About 4 times Yigo's height a skeletal bat with a glowing starveil body went over the edge of the cliff and aileron rolled and swooped up at the last second, only to stop and hover a few meters away. She remained silent with Kitsune-no-me eyes and a slight smile. Sans nodded his head with a slight bow included. He helped Yigo to his feet as and said, "You can stand, Yigo. Say, Hi. She's here for you right now. If you don't think you can go any further just say that then. She'll figure things out."

Sans looked up at lün and asked a single question, "Both of Yooka's compatible friends... Yigo and Darcy don't want to do the huge deed. So, you may have to get... him... Will HE even be willing to do it? If not I'll have no choice but to get Zygard involved, and you know how that... THING ...treats Kecleon." Lunala's smile vanished and was replaced with a frown and her eyes also became saddened. Her voice was very soft but also crisp, "I'll... try. You know I don't like aggression, but his style is all dominance. If she's as bad as the Gengar had put, she'll be broken after he's done. She'll need the comfort of friends for sure after he's done. My question is, how far does she want to go?"

Sans shook his head, his voice became really serious, "Only one is all she asks for, but I'd say keep going unless she hatches a male."

24 Re: On the beach at night on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:23 pm

PrimordialPrim

(Oh, don´t worry. I understood perfectly what you meant :3)

Sans´ poking made Yigo look up back at him, embarrassed of what the bone keeper might say. It was not what the ground type expected in any way. Was Sans talking about the moon? Yigo raised his head once and gazed upon the cloudy night veil. There was nothing, no light to guide him. Was Sans... right?

"Mother Moon? Is..." Yigo looked at Sans when he revealed that she was near. She flew through the dark skies in a cloak of starts holding in her head the dim moonlight. Her glide was not brave or determined like Yigo expected from such a powerful entity, rather being somewhat closed and shy, gentle as the moon itself during calm nights. She unfolded in front of the two, letting Yigo gaze upon what he thought to be just an orb in the sky. Her sight of it made Yigo panic and curl in until he was behind Sans like a cowardly little brother "I-Is she...? She´s real and..."

Yigo stuttered, trying to say something while having nothing at all in his mind. Sharp fangs, wings and a slight smile of content, a shy stance and demeanour seconds later. She knew Yigo since one of the first times he could be exposed to the night: when he was nothing but a small shrew, fearful of his own shadow at the edge of the walls of Grassveil city. She had heard his secrets when she was the only one to hear them... or the only one Yigo wanted to tell them to. She saw him swear over her name about dreams and hopes and she saw him return both triumphant and defeated. She never judged, she never stopped smiling although they were times that she looked worried and some others when she just didn´t show up. Those were some dark nights that were eventually forgotten thanks to Yigo´s friends, leaving mother moon aside. Was she angry because Yigo ha stopped talking to her? Was she going to punish him? Or was she happy because Yigo found friendship once more?

All those thoughts crossed Yigo´s mind, one after the other while sans and Lün talked. He just stood there, behind sans, his mouth open dumbfounded while he tried to get words out until one finally came "...mother" The next ones just came naturally, Yigo´s heart easing with each following one "I love you! Thank you so much for looking after me!" His words came off topic, right after Sans and Lün had mentioned Yooka´s mating plans. Not long after that, Yigo braved some steps aside so as not to be under Sans´ cover anymore. She was the moon, probably the one being that knew him the best out of anyone. "I owe you so much... and yet you´ve come to me once again to help me. Oh, Sans!" Yigo turned to the Marowak. He had a full smile, even though his eyes were still watery as if he was going to break into a cry anytime soon "Y-You... you... you´re always there for me and..."

Yigo´s mind stopped there as if he wanted to offer something to the witch doctor. But what could Sans be interested in that Yigo had in possession or was able to do? Nothing got to him so he just shut his mouth and shyly looked back at the Lunala.

25 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:20 am

Ravio

((I can NEVER do that kind of paragraph sizing and phrasing... I feel small. :c))

Lün continued to motionlessly levitate, outside of a head movement and the ocassional balancing with the wings. Everything was super dark except Lunala herself, despite how much she glowed. Yigo's little outburst that was off topic was just what she needed. All this talk about her counterpart was mking her frown, but to hear praise from a random... It felt great, but she didn't need such things. She didn't know what the Sandslash was really saying or goig on about. Her presence blocks out the moon... This illusion was what Sans was going for, and it worked. She represents the night and the moon, but she isn't THEE moon.

Her eyes open up from the shy gaze and her mouth closes. She was still smiling passionately at least. Her words were cheery, or perhaps understanding too... "Mother? I'm not your mother, but I know what you mean by it. You don't need to praise me that much. I only want you and others to feel happy, give a smile, and feel comforted. ...Oh... well, I guess any mother would feel that way."

Sans looked away towards the side with a *tsk* at this moment. Lün just gave away what Yooka does towards Yigo. Lün noticed Sans and grew curious, "What's wrong? Was it something I said?"

Sans answered, "No, it's something that's happening elsewhere. Ignore me."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum