Hidden Power: Fun

A private forum for some close friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

On the beach at night

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:39 pm

PrimordialPrim

Yigo stood there, hearing each and every word from Lün as if it was sacred. His face became nervous for a moment, tilting his head up and blinking twice when she addressed his choice of words "Yes, of course! I´m n-not your so-son. That´s how Keir- my actual mother spoke of you" EVen though his thoughts were a bit chaotic, Yigo´s stuttery words ended up making him smile and giggle. What did the Lunaala have to make him feel that safe around her? The smile surely helps and her voice was so... close and attentive yet regal and powerful. It really felt like a mother to Yigo.

The tail of the Sandslash couldn´t agree more, wagging out of control while he tried to find a place to sit down. The ground type ended up smiling along... until he heard Sans "O-Oh, right! I shouldn´t interrupt" He answered, thinking that Sans´ words were a subtle way of telling Yigo to just go, that he had some stuff to do somewhere else "Uhm... Sans... if you ever need anything.... if Lün needs anything from me, be certain that I´ll make it" Yigo stood up on his two feet, slowly advancing towards the Marowak with a grin as broad as it could be, his claw extended as if to give a handshake. After that, he´d have some matters to try to deal with.

Last edited by PrimordialPrim on Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

27 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Ravio

((Yigo's not a kid again. tongue Look at your words. Razz))

Sans blinked and tilted his head in confusion towards Yigo's own words. It soundd like he had someplace to be. Sans even shook his head but grabbed the hand to pull him close enough to ruffle the top of his head, "No, interrupt all you want. Lün's visit is extremely rare. It's only because of my status with her that she showed up. You might nit get another chance to say anything. Make a request, or something... just nothing too out there. I wanted Darcy to have a word too but..." Sans trailed off as he looked up towards the Dojo.

Lün herself gave off a small cry too suptle for anyone to hear. "Oh, was Darcy the Skitty?"

Sans nodded, "Yeah, and the Gengar wanted to give you something for showing up in the first place but he may have to go to your place to do it now." Sans ruffled Yigo's head, again. "Savato won't be overly troubled about it, he was just trying to do something against his character."

Lün's eyes shined brighter, but the area still remained dark despite all the glowing. The Lunala sounded excited, "Savato's still alive? That's a surprise!--" Lunala approached closer, close enough that if Yigo wanted to hug, he could do without moving his feet. "--How is he fairing with his gift?"

Sans laughed immediately, "He hates being white, but he's grown into it as it makes others feel less threatened. ...or so he says."

28 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:20 pm

PrimordialPrim

Sans took Yigo´s gesture but denied him a way out. Did the Sandslash misunderstand Sans´ words? He was assuring Yigo that he could ask Lün anything but just that once since her visits are rare but... what could Yigo ask? He already had reunited with his mother and she was under treatment by Sans, he had formed a family of his own and had not two but three beautiful children even though one was not from his own blood and, despite his quarrels with Yooka, Savato and Darcy, now that the ground type stopped being a fire-type head, Yigo knew that he could eventually resolve them with enough time and faith.

Yigo sighed and looked away, right before Sans ruffled his head which made him refocus on the conversation and sit down on his haunches. Yes... there was something Yigo could ask "Lün... it was because of me that Darcy and Savato are not here. I-I´d..." Yigo looked down for a moment, not being able to talk to the embodiment of the moon but... who was he hiding from? Lün was the one who has heard it all from him and yet she was pleased to see him, she wouldn´t mind hearing more "I´d like you to fetch Savato and Darcy, please"

29 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:50 pm

Ravio

Sans made another *tsk* but he was smirking, "You are very strange, Yigo." he looked up at the Lunala, "Darcy might still be in shock, but Savato will understand what's going on. I'll head off once their here. I got to prepare for a trip back to the Dark Continent. There's something I got to grab that may take me over a year." He ruffled Yigo's head once again.

Lün's forehead shown a third eye and she even went into the air just a bit. Directly in the cliffside a bright white line formed. It quickly rounded out and sunk into the wall. And soon after that it seemed like it just opened into Darcy's room. Darcy was still awake. Savato wasn't holding Darcy but he was next to her, and a sleeping Bayleef. Savato's ear had jerked when the portal opened and once he saw the portal he became surprised, "Lün..? Wait... what? Your still here? Is Yigo, still angry?"

30 Re: On the beach at night on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:05 am

PrimordialPrim

Sans' smirk was somewhat pleasant. It was obvious that the ghost's purpose was to bring all of them together. The decision to jump in to their issue was not because Lün got nervous. Sans just wanted to help and needed an excuse.

His next news caused Yigo's mood to lower. In a rush, Yigo's claw rushed to meet Sans' hand before it just went through it "Wait! Y-You can't..." Yigo wanted to object to Sans' announcement. He was probably the most reliable pokemon around but, after a quick judgement, Yigo realised that it was not his business. Still, a whole year without him was still hard to take "don't leave just now. Let's have fun at least tonight, please" he smiled at him with an ernest look full of satisfaction yet his words had a touch of insecurity and worry "And come back safe, alright?"

His eyes were drawn to a distant flash of light however, quickly focusing on the emerging portal. A gust of air produced due to the generated void being filled by air, sending a shockwave that caught Yigo's attention even more. That rift was not only shaking the ground around them but showing the present pokemon an image from somewhere far, like a vision or at least it felt like so until Lün dove right into it and appeared on the other side.

"What did... What!?" Yigo shrieked, struk by surprise and immediately leaving Sans' side rushing on his fours until he found himself on the edge of the portal, just at the time to hear Savato's question. Yigo suddenly looked away, not fully knowing if they could hear him, not sure if the wall existed where Darcy and Savato where but... It didn't hurt to try "Uhm... Guys... Come on over. It's a shame that you miss Lün because I was being a hothead..."

31 Re: On the beach at night on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:27 pm

Ravio

((I didn't say lunala went in. She wouldn't fit inside Darcy's room! tongue ))

idea's that pretty much gaurenteed to happen, during Eventine's bit:
Sans wasn't given a chance to answer. Yigo ran over to the Wormhole before he spoke of a counter-argument, but Sans ended up staying where he was with a slightly annoyed look. With part over, there was no need for him. He needed to prepare for a more important event than that of Lunala's visit.

Lün herself repeated a one thing Yigo said, "Yes, come over to us."

32 Re: On the beach at night on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:54 pm

Eventine

Admin
Darcy was cuddled up next to Melia. Her face was buried against the Bayleef's side, her breathing long and slow, a sharp change from what those on the beach had seen minutes earlier. Savato's assurance that Yigo was unharmed had gone along way towards easing her out of her panic attack. And the presence of her wife made her heart feel still and at ease, even though the Bayleef was asleep. She buried her face against Melia's belly, trusting her partner to protect her and keep her safe...

...Until suddenly, she could hear the sound of waves. She clung tighter to Melia and flattened her ears against her head while opening her eyes with confusion. "W-what..?" the Skitty whimpered while leaning against Melia, her voice barely audible. What had happened? The wall where the door should be... It was gone. She could walk right out onto the beach. And there was... There was such a strange, majestic Pokemon hovering above the sand...

She clung tightly to Melia. She didn't feel afraid... Somehow, the sight of the odd Pokemon made her feel safe and happy. Her eyes sparkled with wonder as she regarded the sight. But the situation was so surreal... She was dreaming, right? She must have fallen asleep and started dreaming...

She felt shy and confused, even as Yigo beckoned her foreward. "I-I don't understand... B-but okay..." she said quietly. She stood on her hind legs, giving Melia's neck a hug, rubbing it gently with her paws while whispering to her partner. "Melly... M-Melly, can you wake up, please..?" She paused for a moment to give her partner a kiss on the neck. "...I-I think... I-I think we have a visitor..."

http://hiddenpower-fun.forumotion.com

33 Re: On the beach at night on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:55 pm

Ravio

Sans wasn't given a chance to answer. Yigo ran over to the Wormhole before he spoke a counter-argument, but Sans ended up staying where he was with a slightly annoyed look. With the getting-Lunala part being over, there was no need for him. He needed to prepare for a more important event than that of Lunala's visit.

Lün herself repeated one thing Yigo asked, "Yes, come over to us."

-------

Melia started to stir in her sleep when Darcy messed with her neck. Savato put a hand on Darcy's head, before Melia fully awoke, "Don't get her involved, something tells me this was for you and me only. You can tell her about it tomorrow." He wasn't doing this to hurt Darcy in any way, it was to stop her from doing anything more to Melia.

--------

Sans heard the Skitty talking to her partner and hurried over behind Yigo.

Meanwhile, Lün waited patiently and was staring at the Bayleef carefully. Despite how much another friend would be great, it'll just end up another heartbreak eventually. It's better for her to just have as little contact as possible. She doesn't want to feel as depressed like she did oh-so-many years ago. It took her so long to become nothing but a rumor, like how Yigo thought of her. That's the only thing she really wants now... just to be known, but not personally... She felt sad just watching this happen and reminded of all the people she once knew.

Sans and Savato know of this pain, but they've grown to it and ended up semi-twisted. Nothing really phases them anymore, but Lünala, even after literally the start of the first ever night, still feels the pain.

Last edited by Ravio on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

34 Re: On the beach at night on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:02 pm

PrimordialPrim

It did look like Lün was cooperating with Yigo´s idea. She was just... so helpful and in a very unique way at that. Yigo´s request has been selfish but that was the only thing within reason he could ask for.

Behind him, Yigo felt the presence of Sans coming in closer. The Sandslash turned back and smiled at Sans' decision to stay with them "Sans, Lün is... fantastic. I can´t wait to play with her for the rest of the night, even if I end up helplessly tired and annoyed next morning. Just... how long can she stay with us? Could I call her to see her again?" He asked, impressed by the legendary beside him, luring Darcy and Savato into the beach from that portal.

His tail was wagging with excitement and his gaze was resting on the Marowak with an obvious joy yet devolving into worry the more he spent looking at Sans "Hey... Sans... Be careful out there. I know that you´re going to be away for a long time but... don´t you dare forget about us. Just write us a letter and I´ll keep you updated on what´s going on around here" Yigo´s eyes was, again, shifting to the side, trying to avoid the Marowak. He was sad yet again and a bit depressed. The ground type definitely didn´t want to leave the Marowak, perhaps his best friend on Baram town, go but... it was not his decision to do so. Yigo stuttered for a moment before returning to the scene in Darcy´s room "...this is no time to be sad. It´s time for celebrations!" He told himself in a cheerful tone which made him recover some of his happiness... or a shade of it.

35 Re: On the beach at night on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:36 pm

Ravio

Sans shook his head, "there won't be a word from me, not even a letter, from where I have to go Yigo. As for Lün, she must not be seen by the sun, else there would be inbalance. She is also very busy, she wouldn't be easy to bring back once she leaves. You may not get another chance. Ask Savato, or the beheeyem, for a way to see her." He talked calmly, but it was clear he was annoyed and wanted to leave.

-------

Savato was already, and also secretly, keeping Darcy from seeing that he's using hypnosis on the Bayleef to keep her asleep after that moment where it seemed like she was waking.

All Melia managed to say was, "---at ca--- ---s huuuuuge---..." (that cake is huge) Before her head tilted once again into sleep. She was put into a dream where they were making another cake, with a house sized cake, anime/cartoon style.

36 Re: On the beach at night on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:19 am

Eventine

Admin
Darcy listened to Savato with wide eyes, her thoughts still sleepy and confused. She didn't understand what he meant. Why couldn't she wake up Melia? She wanted her partner to witness this with her...

...She was too sleepy to protest, though. It was hard even to convince her body to move. Especially leaning against Melia's neck the way she was, the Bayleef snuffling and talking in her sleep. "I-I don't wanna leave Melia..." the tired little Skitty said, yawning and hugging the Bayleef's neck tighter, shutting her eyes for just a moment out of tiredness, even in spite of all of the odd events...

37 Re: On the beach at night on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:26 pm

PrimordialPrim

Sans´ information was being carried with a sense of annoyance. Sans´ refusal to communicate seemed more like a tantrum than an impossibility and, although his words were spoken with some calm, Yigo was able to spot that the master of the dojo would rather be elsewhere "Fine. If you´re going to be like that you might as well leave now" Yigo tried to speak with a serious, disappointed tone but soon sighed again "Just... be sure to return safely. If you don't return or give signs of life in a year, I swear that I'm going to come for you"

Yigo heard Darcy's word as he hugged the Bayleef. So that was Melia... it was not a Marowak after all but a Bayleef. It looked like Darcy hadn't grown as much as Yigo expected. That cracked a smile but her refusal to leave Melia behind, even though it was admired by the ground type, it meant that she'd rather spend her time with Melia than with him and Lün "Alright, Darcy" He said, a face straight and almost emotionless with a blank tone, a proof of the conflict between the reactions caused by Darcy´s action "Do you want to stay too, Savato?" He asked looking at the mega form of the ghost.

38 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:34 pm

Ravio

Sans grew even more annoyed when Yigo broke and half hearted a return. He even grew slightly mad with Yigo's acceptance to Darcy's concern and his monotonous question to Savato. He almost yelled out to Yigo, but he was immediately interrupted by Lün. This caused him to back off in surprise, and somewhat, fear.

Savato didn't get a chance to answer as he saw Lün's action before it happened and backed off Melia, and Darcy. He even put on a serious face, or was trying to get angry, or just better yet... trying to return to his old-ish self just before Darcy's sessions.

-

Lün suddenly grew rather red tinted, or just hot colored in general. She wasn't happy, her face was mimicking the emotion of Sans towards Yigo. She had giving a full on Lunala cry, almost like a roar of annoyance. Her voice however... couldn't contain any anger. She sounded like a hurt sweet-toned mother, like all of this was hurting her spirit... Which it absolutely was.

"Why do friends have to be so troubled with each other! Are you not friends after all!? Each of you have a problem I can see as plain as writing, yet none of you listen to each other and think deeply." Lün started to sound like she was crying. Her body even grew dimmer and more colder colored after saying that.

"Sans, Yigo's mother can wait for the cure. Just spend time with him like he wished, he hasn't adapted to his new life just yet. He sees you as the one he can trust here...

"Savato, you don't need to gift me anything. You can visit me in my realm at any time. You even know that. Also, you don't need to change who you are. You just need to learn to control your anger, and your own thoughts. Darcy by herself won't be able to do that. No one pokemon can do that. You'll need all of her friends to help you, in one way or another...

"Yigo, you don't need to have faith in any one being. Yooka will be fine about things, it is your own person she is worried of more. Sans called me mostly for you. Perhaps you haven't seen or heard of this but, Yooka did end up falling in love with you. The you that she hasn't forgotten. The you that you had forgotten, or I should say, the you that your turning away from. I had heard Sans's prayer back then before your mother's interruption... and speaking of... who is that prophet? There hasn't been a prophet in well over two thousand years, there have been plenty of prodigies but never a prophet. Unless you meaning that Ravio, Arceus's Wigglytuff--" Savato's eyes went soft and wide and he even shrank into himself as he SAW stuff. Things are happening he doesn't want to see, he's suddenly growing extremely nervous and starting at an empty portion of the beach. "--He's no prophet, he just handles the things Arceus is too powerful for. If someone's saying they are a prophet, don't believe anything they say..!"

Lün had to pause after that. She looked towards the same plot of beach that Savato was for a few seconds before turning back around in her original brightness. The surrounding area suddenly grew darker as a side-effect, this includes the room Darcy was in. Her overall tone returned to her unhurt very caring self, "Darcy, I understand why you said what you did. I actually approve of that. I find it sweet. I've lived for so long that I've seen so many rise and fall, and many who tried to be my friend forever... that time removed...

"I would rather you all have time for each other more than me. I only wish that everyone could understand each other far better. I'm stuck making it night for eternity wherever I go... putting pokemon to sleep, or taking away the light. I don't have the time to spend with any friend, despite having all of that eternity. Only Giratina knows true loneliness, but I feel almost as bad, and also just for showing up and talking about this sort of stuff."

Sans coughed in satisfaction as he noticed Savato was looking distant. Sans even spoke up with an opposite cough, not even trying to actually hide anything, he still sounded annoyed, "Yooka is soulbound to Giratina."

This caused Lün to gasp in surprise, "What? Arceus let that happen? Has Tina been released then?!"

"No. Tina is still sealed away. She just has a part of her soul in Yooka, Savato sees it. It's been influencing Yooka's behavior in the past year or so, just before Yigo's kids were born." Sans growled as he had to explain something he didn't fully understand himself. "Apparently, she breached into the reverse world and made contact with Giratina, like Darkrai did. However, unlike Darkrai and you, she isn't immortal. I don't understand what happened and Yooka remembers nothing of what possibly occured, even the Beheeyem couldn't find any memories of that event, but it had happened and Arceus is watching her actions extremely closely. I've never seen anything like this. I mean, I've met with that... Ravio fellow six times by now. I nearly died each of those times! I've been pretty much hired, with no reward, to keep her in check. To keep her calm. To keep Tina from exploiting her. To make sure Yooka stays Yooka. Six times I nearly failed that task. Half of them were because of Yigo's 'Prophet' influence. The other half were my own faults. There, I said MY real problem! I would like to stick around, I really do, but I just don't want to stick around knowing you would end up feeling this, because of my decisions. This is getting annoying, I'm sorry for even dragging you into this. You wouldn't have shown without me having an excuse. I couldn't tell them without making them panic or worse... I don't even know if they already know of Yooka's curse."

Lün was watching Sans carefully. Savato was completely voided of emotions as he stared into the wall to his side. Sans was getting serious about something that someone was just bound to interrupt. Savato got the idea to memorize as much as he could from this miment and was currently seeing as far as he could in this possible outcome so he could relay this message if this reality ended up not happening elsewhere, there won't be any reality where this isn't known.

((If anyone would interrupt, go ahead. Savato will look super distant regardless. This will be canon regardless of how far back someone interrupted. Savato will give this entire scene in everyone's very next dream, for a week. If they don't understand that it's a message, they'll get the same dream for a month. If someone doesn't like the outcome of this message or believes it, then this will start a problem on a scale I cannot see an answer to. Maybe.))

39 Re: On the beach at night on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Eventine

Admin
Darcy squeezed her ears shut and folded her ears against her head with surprise at the sudden loud cry from the giant, mysterious Pokemon... She was upset. She seemed to know very much about all of them... And she wanted them to get along better. Darcy blinked her eyes open and watched curiously, a tiny frown on her face while she hugged Melia. She wasn't sure what to do or say...

Although she noticed that... Something seemed wrong with Savato. He was staring off into the distance as if such a strange and majestic Pokemon wasn't here to visit them. She blushed and hugged Melia tighter as the darkness grew stronger and Lunala mentioned the Skitty's love for her partner, but she still felt confused, and even a little worried... Why was Lunala so lonely? Did she need another friend..? Would it be hard? And why was Savato acting so oddly..?

Lunala and Sans began speaking about Yooka. Strange things that Darcy still didn't comprehend. Quietly, she crept away from Melia, walking slowly towards Savato. "...A-are you okay, Savato..?" she said while settling down on her paws right by his side. Silently, she leaned her head against him, gazing up at her Gengar friend with concern in her eyes. "Y-you don't look too good. Are you alright..?"

40 Re: On the beach at night on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:25 am

Ravio

((Quickie for Darcie))

Savato put a finger infront of Darcy's mouth and uttered the universal "Shh" He didn't even look at her and his distant look wasn't going away.

41 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:58 pm

PrimordialPrim

"...What's the point, then?" Yigo mumbled, looking down and kicking a batch of sand. His voice was not to be heard and he was shrinking to himself as if he was being lectured by his mother, disappointed by not knowing what to do with Yooka. "She did love me once but..."

Yigo felt cold, colder than what Savato made him feel. Yooka didn't love him, Darcy didn't love him and no one else knew him enough "Mom... moon..." Yigo felt to his side, curling into himself and rubbing himself into the sand just a little bit. His lips were shaky and it felt like he was a baby about to cry. The worry of the Lunala's eyes just made him vulnerable, like a kid who had broken evolution stones and blamed their sibling only to be caught in the end "I want her to love me... " Yigo mumble to himself, almost without any voice as he closed his eyes, trying to remember who he used to be.

Yigo could picture himself as a small Sandshrew entering that famous town in the Dark Continent and meeting the Igglybuff. He could recall some adventures regarding the creature and her friends... he could remember the first time he met the Kecleon... he could recall the time they spent in a manor full of ghosts... and their time in a desert. Yigo's head began to hurt, seeing the figure of the Abra, the one he called 'The Prophet' and unable to see anything past that point. Everything felt just... dark, blurry and hazy.

Yigo popped back into reality when Giratina was mentioned. The Sandslash knew about the deal she made with Giratina as the Kecleon herself had shown her newfound power in front of him. When the fact that they might not know about Yooka's curse was mentioned, Yigo's child-like behaviour was abandoned and replaced with boldness "We know about the curse. Both of us" Yigo mentioned, standing on his two and shaking the sand off of him. Even though he was referring to Darcy and himself, he refrained himself from acknowledging Darcy's presence anymore as he felt that the situation had nothing to do with her anymore "She showed it to us. We know what she's capable of and we know that she has the power to be herself once possessed by the influence of the cloa- the wing" Yigo sat at that moment after adding to the conversation. He crossed arms, willing to know more about the curse, more than what Yooka herself had told him. If she had hidden issues that were practically on the front door, he wondered what else she had hidden from the Sandslash.

42 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:32 pm

Ravio

Savato suddenly disappeared into his own rift just before Yigo said he knew. He was preparing to show Lunala as she would want to see this for herself. Lün made a softer Lunala cry as her forhead lit up with the eye pattern again and another wormhole opened, closing the first. Savato was with a sleeping Yooka, but Yooka was her normal green color and the curse wasn't visible. Before Lün could question what's going on Savato put a finger on Yooka's forehead and peirced into it similarly to how he did to Yigo's chest, but this time while his eyes glowed. In almost an instant Yooka's color went midnight purple like that of Lunala's body, her facial lines turned just as red as her belly pattern and extended like circuitry till it looked like Giratina's mandibles or face mask. The cloak itself was like Giratina's altered formed wing except made into a cloak. The three claws were by her feet.

In an instant Lün's eyes went wide, but not in fear. "You all knew of this? Then what could possibly be the problem? If your all fine with how Yooka is behaving with this, and she enjoys being with you all... then why is there a problem? The problem isn't her then, is it? Sans?"

He flinched in massive amounts of confusion. He didn't expect to be questioned. "Erm... what? I'm just as confused as you are Lün." He looked at Yigo with a mixture of annoyance and confusion. "Why don't you ask Yigo. Yigo's the only one she's scared of. I'm guessing it has to do with that prophet. ...Wait a second... it's not that oversized Abra, is it? After she returned and I was forced to watch her. And not only that but both the oversized Abra and a purple wigglytuff ended up getting in my way to force me to watch her. Yooka ended up befriending the Abra for awhile, but It vanished the day before she was marked an-- grr..." Sans was full on angry, he was gripping his lit staff and about ready to smash something. He ended up twirling it a few times before burning a tiny portion of the beach as he hit it with one end of his flaming staff. "Zygard! Of course it would get in my way. It sensed the wing and sent his best to handle her before she could get serious. That would explain why the abra showed up soon after the cloak. Isn't that just coincidental. False god, Zygard, and his false prophet. What did that Abra do to you Yigo? Do you remember anything of THAT thing?" He extended his staff as if it was an extention of his pointing arm.

43 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:39 pm

PrimordialPrim

Yigo watched as another rift had just opened in front of him, revealing the sleeping Yooka to the group. Yigo gasped at the reveal as he saw Savato come right next to Yooka and rest his finger on her forehead an just turned his head away soon enough not to see it piercing her skin. He returned the look after Lün had been satisfied, her eyes wide open and wondering where the issue lied. To his inner self, Yigo questioned why Lün was so... receptive about it when no one else accepted the cloak, the influence of Giratina on her back at the Dark Continent. Not even Yigo was at ease with that. If he could reach Yooka and just... give her a Z-stone to replace that dammed cloak... he'd do it without a doubt. The issues that had caused her were... monumental to say the least and forced her to become an agent to a god, used by some, hunted by others. And yet, Lün saw that and was pleased by simply knowing that she had people around her?

Her question tho had hit deep inside Yigo as well "Actually... Yooka-" He started to talk in a quiet voice before the Lunala asked for Sans' opinion. The Marowak had a surprising reaction. Yigo had always seen Sans as someone reasonable and calm even under the direst of situations like the time in which they met Keira. Nevertheless, now Sans was furious, setting ablaze a patch of the beach that burned for a few seconds before the sand wet sand consumed the flames. Yigo himself rolled into the size of a ball and rolled back for a moment after witnessing that dreadful smash with the club which, after a few questions later, was pointed at Yigo.

Unrolling onto his fours and attempting to hide behind Lün for added safety, Yigo looked at Sans with concerned eyes "Sans... " he muttered in a worried tone "...Alright! Did you want to know what happened between the Abra and me? What happened with Zygard and me?" He shouted, answering in kind to Sans' involuntary threat. Yigo was not angry, he just found the voice to give him strength over his arguments and gave him the will to continue telling his tale "That Whis... I knew that something was off with him when Yooka was mentioning him all the time... how Whis was never there when Yooka needed his psychic powers to reorganise her confused thoughts, tainted by Giratina, or explain situations clearly. I never liked Whis at first and after I've found that he had betrayed Yooka, there was no way I could trust him anymore" Yigo paused and got on his two feet. He took a deep breath and puffed out his chest a bit nervous, expecting Sans to just hit him with the flaming bone club. After what he was about to say, why wouldn't he decide to take it on Yigo, after all?

"Or so I thought until the one betraying her friends was Yooka. Something... happened to me that Sans should be aware of. That Jigglypuff had a lot to do with it. I fled from where I lived and decided to return to my roots but Yooka, understandably, wasn't happy that I left her side and decided to go find me. Long story short, I decided that we were pretty similar and ... I was at that time of my life. I decided to test my luck and ask her the question. Not only she did refuse but she also knocked me down right there, returning me to the places I loathed, full of corrupt selfish pokemon, and used Whis to rewrite my memories. Do you know how I know that? I met Whis once more... and the Abra offered me my true memories after showing me a sample of my lost memories" Yigo looked to his side, at the portal that leads to Yooka's room " What Yooka did... was unforgivable. Not only she ignored my wishes but she imposed her own over mine... The Prophet allowed me to understand that..."

"Whis offered his services to me one last time... but I refused to know more. That was the last time I saw him" Yigo concluded, coughing and sneezing before clearing his throat and starting again "I didn't know she was with Zygard. Maybe it was why she decided to help me as I fought for Zygard during the holy war. That was when I had someone else to love and someone else to follow" Yigo's eyes shone and looked at the sea. Thinking about that old summer love made him remember the water as something beautiful instead of dreadful for once. It caused him to smile "I'd follow him to war, I'd follow him to hell... but that was all. I fought for Zygard because of HIM" Yigo turned to Sans one last time and sighed with a bit of relief "That was all I know about them both. As for you, Lün. It's obvious what the issue is with all of us, who the wavering individual is here..." Yigo replied, downcast and feeling a bit alone.

He was the one that Yooka was afraid off, the one that reminded her of her father, the one that refused to fulfil her will and the one she used to love when he was someone from his past. It's not like he was needed anymore. With the number of people she had met in his absence, Yigo's presence was nearly incidental. With a sigh, he tried to look Lün in the eyes "It's me. I can't remember why Yooka loved me... I fear for the means from which she has acquired the cloak... She fears me as well... she will never trust me again for what I did... She doesn't... need me anymore!" Yigo began weeping "Mother moon... I... I..." Yigo stuttered and was stuck there, trying to cry and needing the comfort of a mother or some advice.

Last edited by PrimordialPrim on Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:38 am; edited 3 times in total

44 Re: On the beach at night on Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:35 pm

Ravio

Lûn wasn't concerned at all. The ghost side of her got through to Yigo, while the psyvhic side of her understood his pain. The only question now is how to explain.

Sans put his staff back down and leaned on it for the sole purpose of listening to his entire side. What Yigo was saying made his temper worse, but with Lün present, he forced himself to listen. Savato started chackling as he watched multitudes of Sans in the futures getting completely distroyed in a fight against Yigo and Lün. The wormhole to Yooka's room closed but he could still see everything going on at the beach through the Lunala's eye.

It was clear to the Lunala that the Sandslash was acting brave for his own sake, but he was getting more lonely and scared with every word. When he finished she did exactly as he had wished. She practically landed, going horizontal to the beach and pressed her head against his body. "You don't need to be scared around me Yigo. I know what it is your going through. I question myself of why I stick with Sôl. He continually forces me into situations I don't like,--" Then she whispered to Yigo something personal, "--I even had time with that same Gengar, or how one would say... slept with, just to get away from him for a day--" She gave Yigo a nudge to this body again, with shy smile. "--but I don't hate Sôl for anything. He's just too proud for his own good."

Sans inturrupted. Growling and doing a little dance, setting a distinct pattern of sand on fire. It was Arceus's crest. "There's no point in comforting him if his mind is set. He hates Yooka and isn't happy with her choices, and apparently he likes someone else. AND he even knows of the greater war going on that Yooka does not! Yooka knows NOTHING of Zygard. She fights for no one, but her own instincts! Do you even UNDERSTAND the consequences of spreading rumors of a false prophet! Most likely not! Zygard is for Ecological balance! The weak will not survive under it's rule. While Arceus is for the whole of every species existance. The most adaptable pokemon would be the most prosperous under his rule. Yet in both cases, where is Yooka's species? They are weak, and they aren't as adaptable as you'd think! Not after technology equaled the world. There's a reason she endures those 'selfish' pokemon, Yigo. In the wild, unlike you, she'd be shreded. She wouldn't survive as long as you. Giratina's little 'curse' has some rather strong drawback, whatever, but it protects her from every kind of death."

Sans stepped off the design, closer to Yigo. The design grew brighter, but nothing else happened. Lün was staring at him with seriousness. Savato showed up out of nowhere behind Lün, out of Sans's sight. He start attempting to grab Yigo's attention with a whisper midway through Sans's yelling, "Pst... hey, Yigo. Yooka does want you still. The kids pretty much solidified her bond with you. I've interrupted her dreams after watching them for awhile. I heard sans say she fights for no one but her own instincts... that's not actually true, she does it for her friends. She knows how bad the worlds been treating individuals and wishes for help in that regard. She was preoccupied in her own wish to see yours, and after she got it... apparently or probably by Giratina, she was interrupted whenever she was about to get to yours. Her dreams were almost all nightmares whenever she drempt about you. Not because OF you, but because she couldn't do anything. She doesn't want to lose you now that the kids are existant. I've also noticed nothing about what you said about what she did to you in her own memories with the Beheeyem, you should... no, need... to talk to her about that. I'm curious as to what her reaction would be towards what she did in your memory of her, but not now. Sans is furious for some reason." Savato was grinning his gengaric grin as he looked over at Sans. Savato snorted a laugh. "Such big words Sans. She doesn't care about you then either. Hell, Yooka had so much going on it wasn't entirely her fault that she'couldn't get to Yigo, but if Yigo gave Yooka her latest wish of having a Kecleon kid, I bet she'll never attempt to do anything negative to him ever again and make sure she'll do what he wishes. She doesn't give up easily, she'll respect Yigo if everyone will stop making things so hard on her. I told her what happened before Lün showed up, and she may have grown ever more scared, but she still has faith in him. It's literally on you that things are going this way, Sans. Your will dragged us all here, you know that. Look at things from Yigo's side. Like Yooka, he was manipulated... give him a chance to explain things in his eyes." Savato then looked at Yigo, same with Lün and Sans. "Where do you stand in this situation, Yigo? Do you hate Yooka and wish to go back to the dark continent, or are you just confused about why your here and why you of all Pokemon... or is it something else entirely? I should mention Yooka wouldn't have had Sans bring you here if she didn't actually like you."

Lün was a bit confused between Savato and Sans, but she spoke between the two and asked Yigo two last questions before he spoke up. "If Sans is right... Will you be willing to give Yooka one last chance to right her wrongs? I'm sorry you went through what you did. Forgive me for not seeing this... and if Savato is right... please don't give up on the one holding the heaviest burden. I agree that giving her her last wish would guarentee she'll never part with you again, but if that ends up not being true, I'll personally help you in your troubles. Alright?" She was looking at him as if he was her own child and it was her fault he was in trouble. She gave him one last nudge to his body before floating back up.

[Prim was here, merging]

45 Re: On the beach at night on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:14 pm

PrimordialPrim

Yigo felt the warmth of the legendary on his skin, feeling a spike of an unknown feeling crawling up his spine and filling him with joy. Her words were also something Yigo could relate to that was exactly what Yigo felt about Yooka! The Sandslash wondered why Yooka was keeping him around while always dragging him into her issues yet it was not like he could blame Yooka. She was just doing what she had to do and following her morality and instincts. Lün's adventures were also similar to the ones he had with Darcy in the past even though they were just not to escape Yooka. It was exactly what Yigo needed to hear, smiling back at Lün and hugging her head for a while, satisfied and calmed as if he had found an answer to an ancient question. "Yes... Lün, you're right!"

Sans interrupted Yigo's chain of thought, dancing in a certain manner and lighting a batch of sand on fire. Yigo heard what he had to say yet found it all so wrong. Each and every argument was flawed in a way. Comforting him DID change his mind and twice if he had counted what Savato had previously done to anger him. Yooka did not fight only for herself, she had people to protect as proven by the many times she had gone out of her way to just fetch Yigo and she probably knew of Zygard in some manner. And her argument about Yooka's species might be right but survival is not determined by strength alone. Many powerful pokemon species are nothing but fossil now. What Kecleon have to survive is wits and skill, both of which Yooka seemed to have a distinct lack off probably due to Savato's training. Yooka did not need Giratina's wing to survive many deaths, she really didn't but Yigo didn't want to discuss that now, it'd be a lost cause. The Sandslash shrugged and tried to step forward and extend his hand to Savato in a sign of peace between the two. However, a small 'psst' got through him first. It was Savato.

Yigo had grown that accustomed to the aura of the ghost that he couldn't notice Savato's presence until Savato had whispered to him. With an 'uh?' Yigo turned around to face the ghost, now with a clear mind. In fact, compared to Sans' arguments, Savato's was flawless in his speech. The way he talked about Yooka made Yigo feel fuzzy and sorrow. Yooka just wanted something... but that something was a very serious something. Savato and then Lün's questions let him talk about his stance in all of that, something Yigo was not looking forward to. The Sandslash looked around and shrunk to himself, a bit frightened of speaking up and feeling exposed after Lün had just left his side. His claw tried to reach for her in the sky instinctively but he managed to control himself and look back at Sans and Savato.

"I've hated Yooka, I admit it. However, Yooka herself has done the only deed that could redeem her in my eyes... it is only fair that I do the same for her..." Yigo said, grabbing one of his relaxed arms, nervous of what he had just said "I would never go back to the Dark Continent. There's nothing for me there but misery. Here's where my children are and wherever they need me I'll call home" Yigo was about to open his mouth once more to explain the issue he had with doing the deed. The Sandslash was well aware that Yooka didn't enjoy his company in a sexual regard; besides, they still had work to do as a couple should that become their next project. Their bond was not strong enough to have another child if they were not open enough to talk to each other. The words about to come out from Yigo were 'but we're not ready for that yet'.

Instead of facing that issue, he decided to step in forward and towards Sans who had previously closed in. The ground type extended his claw forward as a gesture of friendship and peace between the two "It's obvious that this little... revelation has caused some bad blood between us. Zygard means nothing to me now. I wouldn't follow anything of what it says unless it involved any of you and I feel the same about Arceus. It was never my intent to spread rumours about a Prophet, Sans. I didn't know what I was dealing with but... well..." Yigo shrugged and shook his head "Let's make it clear that I respect your choices and Yooka's and that I wish that my past actions don't bring us apart. You're a great pokemon and... *sigh* I want to leave my past behind. It's not even worth remembering so I'd like you to judge me from the point in which you met me in the desert"

46 Re: On the beach at night on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:09 pm

Ravio

Sans didn't accept the handshake. Instand he pounded his staff once more into the sand and leaned forward smiling. Like as if he knew this all along and was having fun. "Well said, Yigo. Wisdom doesn't come from age. It comes from experience. You've gained quite alot in such a short time. You even evolved at a young age. I know your struggling. I see your not used to this. I honestly was expecting you to break down crying, but your stronger than you look, Yigo. I've been judging you since the day at the school yard. Back when you'd pass out just from being held by Savato. Heh heh..."

Sans swiped his tail behind him and erased his pattern. "I owe you one for putting you in such a spotlight, I admit I may have been a bit hard. Is there anything you'd like? *That isn't your mother* I'm getting to that... After you have adjusted to this place..." He looked at the Lunala for his next word before returning to Yigo, "Lün, heh... Doesn't have to be right now, but it should be said before I leave." He yawned and closed his eyes, still leaning against his staff... aaand managed to fall asleep in an instant.

An awkward moment passed before Lün spoke up... she was looking at Sans with a pouting face, but her voice just couldn't portray the correct emotion; it was just too soft. "Oh, you... You never admit your wrong when things go bad, unless someone else fixes it. Your just... Mmm..." She closed her eyes and looked to the sky. Then back to Yigo, "It's getting late, real late." She then looked at Savato, "You should keep in touch more often, I thought you had died after you distracted Sôl!"

Savato snickered, "You gave me an egg that contained a Cosmog the next few days... I vanished after Mega-evolving. I found dimensional travel confusing. I almost lost myself in a few similar dimensions. But anyways..!"

He suddenly hooked an arm around Yigo's shoulders, "You sound better. Did that lift a ton of worries off of you? It should've. I'll be by your side for awhile to keep you company, if you'd ever need it anyway. First thing though..." He looked at Lün, "I'll be seeing you tomorrow."

"Come on Yigo. I'll figure out someway for you to reach Lün more reliably now that I felt her presence. It'll take some time though. For now... we should do something about Yooka. So, will you do it? Or will Sôl have to do it? That's pretty much the only thing I'm curious about. I'm JUST starting to learn about this... 'sax' stuff, I never knew about..." He paused and moved away. "Well, yeah... I suppose we could talk about that another time. What is it you will do now, Yigo? Care to explain while I give you a lift?" He said as he pointed up to the Dojo and held out his other hand.

47 Re: On the beach at night on Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:37 pm

PrimordialPrim

Yigo withdrew his hand. Sans appeared to be acting at random but at least it looked like they were in good terms now to the point of Yigo impressing him. Maybe the Marowak was just testing Yigo?

Upon seeing him erase the flaming pattern and falling asleep, Yigo simply uttered something to himself as he brought his arms to the opposite shoulder "I owe you nothing Sans. If you allow it, we're even" the voice was quite, lower than the average whisper and was referring when Sans had given him a hug to let his feelings flow. Maybe Sans had forgotten it but Yigo owed him one in the past. The memories Sans had summoned had taken Yigo by storm and make him revive moments such as when he first met Sans and Savato. So much had changed since then and not only physically.

His eyes, glittery and full of sorrow, followed Lün's flight as she complained about Sans. Yigo felt the need to stand for his friend but he couldn't bring himself to go against Lün. She was the moon incarnate after all, she knew Sans much better than what Yigo did. "Yeah..." He agreed with Lün when she mentioned the time, looking down somewhat downcast.

His ears twitched to catch Savato's and Lün's conversation and more so when Yigo felt Savato wrap an arm around his shoulder in a friendly gesture. It felt... Odd coming from him, almost causing Yigo to reject it but, after enduring the initial reaction, Yigo was definitely enjoying it. His tail was a clear sign as it began to wag excitedly soon after, a pure smile following suit "Thank you Savato... I think I needed it" he confessed, pulling his body closer together to the chilling gas of poison. Oddly enough, it felt warm and comfortable.

"Those are questions that fit her more than myself. I don't know if she'd want to choose me over Sôl" Yigo said, unaware of who that 'Sôl' was and whether or not Yooka knew him "I just think that it's a very important step in our lives. However... Yooka has given me everything I care for and love... I should do the same for her if she chooses me..." Yigo paused and looked at Lün one last time "Good bye, Mother,I hope we get to see each other more often"

The feeling of Savato leaving felt colder than his aura itself but even Yigo knew it was the right move. "Oh! Sex... Well... I might as well be at your level. I've done the basics but, aside from that, I've never made anyone happy with it. You should ask Darcy, she's the real expert in that topic" Yigo giggled a little. Darcy had such a long record of lovers that had provided her a lot of experience if the matter "Now that I think of it, we should both go if I end up having to go with the deed. And... The first thing I want to do is see what nightmares ruin her sleep and give her a hug afterwards. Then, after I know what she's dealing with, we will talk"

Last edited by PrimordialPrim on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

48 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:48 am

Ravio

((Interruptions incoming to this post? tongue ))

"Keh heh." Savato practically chuckled at Yigo's statement that he'd be at his level, and soon made a disappointed *tsk* sound followed by another chuckle. He grabbed Yigo by the waist and started floating up the side of the cliff's face before talking. "I admit that I know nothing, truly. and..." Savato frowned and paused just as the area suddenly grew brighter. The moon was back in the sky... Lün had left. "and, well... I know nothing about your kinds of interactions, You actually know more than I, despite me doing Lün herself. My kind of interraction is almost instant and expends nearly no energy. After that night I had to handle Sôl that next day, the same day Lün mentioned. She... did mention it... did she? I heard her whispering to you, and I can see her speaking of a few things relating to Sôl. Oh, right, you refer to Sôl as erm... what did Sans say... Father Sun, Sun God? Meh, Sôl is the sun. The two are inseparable. Actually, I could say Yooka is doing the same thing right now as Lün did, with me of all things..." Savato paused and squinted at Yigo, his frown turned into a serious look. "Like as if Sans knew she'd do it afe-ter he chose me as her therapist. Keh-heh..." He couldn't hold the seriousness. "Bah, I don't mind. I'm just doing my job. I couldn't do anything to Yooka even if I wanted. That cloak makes her highly resistant to death somehow and she's not compatible with Gengar."

The two reached the top and Savato put Yigo down. He then said, "For you to literally enter her dream we'll need a Drowsy. I, as in myself, am not truely entering dreams. I cannot help you there. I just peer into the mind with my third eye and use hypnosis to enter my ideas into their minds. Perhaps the Beheeyem could be of some service here. Eh, but... they'll need to read Yooka's mind and then write that memory into your own. The exact stuff the Abra did but in reverse... You sure you really want to see into her mind? You won't be able to interrupt or interact with her without a Drowsy... unless you wake her up, I suppose, but then it wouldn't be in the right moment. Keh-heh..."

((After Yigo's answer of yes or no. The other threads post will ultimately change. Yes would make the other thread contain a Beheeyem instead of Savato. While a no/nevermind. would make it remain the same.))

49 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:01 pm

PrimordialPrim

The Gengar's reaction was quite chill, a few chuckles and some judgement to Yigo's statement, probably the one about his times with Yooka in the more romantic fashion. Yigo simply shrugged and was infected with Savato's chuckle "H-Hey... it's true!" He answered before being grabbed by the hip and feel his paws hover over the comfy sand. "Whoa whoa whoaaa!" Yigo shouted as he was being lifted, even barely, off the ground. He was about to comment as his mouth widen, an open smile settling in Yigo's expression as well as opening way for some amazed drool to fall off his mouth. The distraction? The sudden surge off moonlight. Yigo, somewhat confused, looked back at where Lün was supposed to be. It was empty.

"Bye..." He muttered one last time before getting his focus back to Savato "It's alright. I know their names now. I hope he is not that mad at you for hanging out with Lün" Even though Savato explained that Lün and Sol were inseparable, Yigo would've never imagined. Yes, they're deities that looked to be on the same level but... they were also chasing each other around the land. Many times Yigo had seen the moon during the day but nothing daily or weekly and just once on his entire life he had seen the moon eclipse the sun. That relationship must've been lonely. It was no surprise that Lün would want entertainment outside of Sôl if they get to meet and talk with that frequency.

"Savato! You..." Yigo retorted after Savato's confession, crossing his arms in seriousness... but he couldn't keep a straight face as he was saying that. Yigo chuckled and smiled "And you say that you have no experience! Hehe...  I've already seen that you two had a good chemistry and, well, if you two wanted to have some fun... by all means"

Soonly thereafter, Savato dropped Yigo who clumsily fell on his belly despite not being that high off the top of the cliff. He just needed time to readjust from the ground. Yigo heard with concern Savato's options. It wouldn't be that easy it seemed and Yigo wouldn't want to risk messing with Yooka's mind as he had criticised that same behaviour from Yooka "... be sincere with me for a moment. Do you think that she'd tell me if I simply... asked? She seems to have trouble telling me how she feels... you as her therapist should know a lot about how she is now and... well... I know nothing. I literally thought that everything is alright with us both and that nothing could go wrong until you came and tell me. I want to make her trust me like she did years before" Yigo paused and looked down for a moment off to the sea. He was depressed for a moment "She shouldn't be holding the weight of the world on her back like Lün said. I want some of that weight, even if I end up changing again to something I dislike"

A sigh crossed Yigo's thoughts, an action so common in him. One of the claws covered the newly revealed moon as if he was acknowledging Lün's presence near them. Out of nowhere, perhaps some fun thoughts, Yigo's tail began to wag again, standing on his two back foot and crossing his arms snarkily "Did you two... have fun? How did it go?"

50 Re: On the beach at night on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Ravio

"Nah, he was pretty much testing me. Almost teasing me. He'd probably terrify you if he did what he did to me to you, considering how you act. He's rather dominant, and... overly proud. He is no where near as bright at the sun in the sky but he's just as hot-headed or... um... well he's kindof oblivious. I don't remember. I didn't win against him, I was only a normal Gengar at the time. I'm still not sure if I could beat his test still. Keh-heh." Savato was clearly embarrassed as he looked at the moon. "And I suppose to clarify, I did have the type of 'fun' that your thinking, but I don't experience fun in the same sense as you. To me, what happened was dull. The fun I had with Lün was being able to cause confusion on Sôl for a few hours. Keh-heh... He didn't get that I was playing with him till after the solar flare that altered my color, Keh. Lün healed the untreatable burns and made it uniquely florescent. I'm now bluer than normal while normal, and completely white as a mega. We met again the day I mega-evolved and she handed me a cosmog, and made my Mega form feel more natural. Actually, I should say my Mega form is my normal form now. So..."

He paused and shook his head. "Ah, right, getting distracted, enough about myself. This is you and Yooka. What did you say... Would Yooka be ok if you straight up asked her? Well... she's quick to forgive. A little too much, to be honest. That's how she got this far in trouble back in Grassveil. She trusts far too much for her own good, despite how much she says she didn't. She was a mess to begin with. If you asked her something, she would answer you, but it'll probably just be what you want to hear. She'll only say the truth if you catch her. I suppose seeing her dream would be better but to do that without a drowsy is literally doing what the Abra did, and she's terrified of that stuff. Your going to need to explain yourself AFTER you've done it. Keh-heh... Actually, this is right up my alley. Heh, doing naughty things to make someone feel better. A wrong for a right. I tell you this is what I do. I ment it, I'm not trying to be evil or convince you to be someone your not. You asked for advice from me, so add that to your explanation."

Savato continued to stare at the moon. "Your going to need a Beheeyem to help you out. I'll get one to start to read Yooka while you go to her. In the meantime, I'll figure out a way to get you to Lün, but first I have to see if it's even safe FOR you. I bet she would let you have fun with her in THAT way, if you asked, but I'll tell you now... your not compatible. She's amorphous, like myself.
((In response to Prim's next post: Savato would continue to speak, Yigo simply would ignore this bit when he turned around)):
However, that's not a concern in complarison to just getting there. This will be a pain. Every dimension, or domain in this case, are different... each one is harder or weirder to get into. Especially those farther away in timespace... To be honest, Alki would probably stop me from reaching Lün. You know who Alki is right? The freaking Entity of Space itself!"

(heheh, I'm just getting an awkward moment in to extend the thread into the next page. Alki the Palkia! Feel weirded. Razz ))

Last edited by Ravio on Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum