A private forum for some close friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warmth on the beach

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Warmth on the beach on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Eventine

Admin
Darcy deflated the slightest bit when Arenn said this wasn't his first day. Her ears drooped a tiny bit, her grip on her tail slackening. But even so, she wore a smile. "Well... This is a present to celebrate the first day I visited you at your job, then. That's a special day too. I-I'm very happy I got to see you."

She peeked over the edge of the table and stared down at the floor. She raised her haunches and wiggled them a little, apprehensive about the drop, but gathered the courage to hop down to the sandy beach. She smiled and stepped close to Arenn, gazing at him with so much cheer and pride that it was a miracle she could stop herself from giving him a hug. "I-I'm sure you won't fail your test. You were the best waiter ever."

She closed her eyes while she smiled and leaned forward, touching her nose against Arenn's helmet, giving him little eskimo kisses. "You're going to get an A+. A-and, maybe a cute sticker. My dad always gave me stickers when I did good on tests."

She finally pulled away, sighing a tiny bit while she sat down and turned her gaze to the sandy floor. "I-I..." she said, thumping her tail up and down against the sand while she looked up at Arenn hopefully. "C-could I stay and help you with work for a while? I-I... I-I don't want to go home yet..."

She curled her tail around herself, covering her paws with it while she looked down shyly. "W-we don't get to spend very much time together. I would be really happy to give you a hand for a while. I-I could be useful. I-I could help you clean dishes." She wore a tiny smile, her eyes glistening and distant. "...I-I always helped my own mom and dad with that when I was little. I-I have really happy memories of doing it together."

http://hiddenpower-fun.forumotion.com

27 Re: Warmth on the beach on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:09 am

Ravio

Very little time, so many questions, and unexpected actions. Arenn was forced to divert Darcy away after the unexpected nudge to his mother's skullcap. It was out of his jurisdiction and even more so disappointing. This was a work environment, not a home environment. "Darcy, no, you'll have to ask my boss, not me." He looked over but didn't see anyone. However, he knew his boss had saw everything. She always does. "I can't say yes. Just go home... no, keep Yigo company. I've heard Yooka's had no time for him recently." Arenn started to back off of Darcy and more towards the back door. He really needed to get back to work.

28 Re: Warmth on the beach on Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:50 pm

Eventine

Admin
"I-I..." Darcy said, frowning and lifting a paw, like she was about to follow him. But she paused when she saw the look in his eyes. He looked... Disappointed.

She returned her paw to the ground. Her ears drooped while she looked down, her enthusiasm leaking out of her body. ...Arenn didn't want her around right now. It was... A little sad. She gazed off to the side, a melancholy frown on her face. ...She would have loved it if her own parents had been able to visit her at the guild more often. She would have hugged them and invited them inside and introduced them to all of her friends. Even to Faye if the Meganium could find time. Arenn... Arenn didn't feel that way, though.

"I-I'm sorry for being disrespectful," she said after a moment, gazing down at her paws. "...I-I... I-I'll listen to you. I'm sorry for... F-for acting like that."

She sniffed and choked back tears. With the steadiest face she could manage, she looked up at Arenn, giving him a resolute nod. "I really am proud of you, Arenn. You're a strong boy."

She stood to her feet, sniffing again while a tiny smile emerged on her face. "I-I look forward to seeing you at home tonight. H-have a good evening, Arenn. I love you."

It hurt to tear herself away like this. But Arenn didn't want her to stay. It wasn't healthy to cling like that. Not even if she was one of Arenn's guardians. With a deep breath, she trotted away from the bar. Yigo had been rolling quite fast, but that didn't matter too much. She knew where to find him. The mayor's pond... That was where Melia was waiting for them. Darcy found herself with a spring in her step while she thought about it. It was a happy excuse to introduce her two best friends... She couldn't wait.

((Would you like to start a new thread and play as Melia, Ravio? Up to you c:))

http://hiddenpower-fun.forumotion.com

29 Re: Warmth on the beach on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Ravio

[Not a post]

Up to Prim!

I mean, I'm joining in if I'm to be needed. So ofcourse. It's just Prim's got to start it off.

Also, since it didn't happen:
If Yigo ordered an alcoholic drink, Melia would of popped in and grabbed his arm with a vine to stop him. Razz

"Oh, you shouldn't drink tainted drinks, sir. I don't find pokemon that drink to be very pleasent. Always rude, they are." Melia finally notices Darcy sitting across from the drinking Sandslash. "Darcy? What are you doing with... oh, is this Yigo? Ermm... oh, oh dear... This is unfortunate. Um..." Worry showed but it wasn't much to worry on about. She wasn't panicking. Just disappointed to see a friend ruining their health in such a way.

30 Re: Warmth on the beach on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:23 pm

PrimordialPrim

(Not a post either)

We kind of need you to set the scene. Not Eve nor me know whether there's any administration building near the pond where Melia might be or if they'd have to ask Nero for directions.

I think it'd be best for you to start it off, Ravio c:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum