A private forum for some close friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

An otherworldly guest

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 An otherworldly guest on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:49 pm

Eventine

Admin
It was hard for Darcy to explain her actions.  Just a few moments earlier, she had been cuddled up and sleeping in the bed she and Melia shared...  A warm and inviting spot that almost made her have second thoughts about going anywhere else.  But the Skitty planned to return before too long...  And something so strange had happened yesterday.  Darcy shivered as she remembered it, stepping into the hallway and shutting the nursery door behind her.  Everything about the purple Wigglytuff she met yesterday was still so clear in her mind.  He had known so much about her.  And...  That mask...

She shivered again.  Gazing down the dark, silent hallway made her whole body tremble.  She felt so scared she felt sick to her stomach.  An endless hallway in the dark...  ...Anything could be hiding within its depths...  She would never know...

She squeezed her eyes shut and fluffed up her fur with a desperate whimper.  Before long, her tail was glowing gently, Flash casting a warm light around the Skitty.  "T-there..." she said with a deep sigh, feeling a little better.  She had a sneaking suspicion that this was all one of Savato's silly pranks...  But, if it wasn't...  T-the scary Wigglytuff was counting on her.  There was a guest that needed to be welcomed to the dojo!

Choosing deliberately not to look over her shoulder down the dark, endless hallway, Darcy made her way out of the dojo.  She stepped lightly, her fluffy Skitty paws making no sound as she crept through the rooms and halls, ears and eyes alert for any trace of Savato. He was nowhere to be seen, though...

She pressed the front door open, the fresh air and gentle starlight a very welcome relief.  It banished some of the butterflies in her stomach as she picked up on a warm, beige knit coat, the one Melia always insisted she wear when it was going to be a chilly day.  It even had a little hood.  Darcy slipped it over her head, poking her little paws through its sleeves, her perky ears sticking through the holes she had asked Ana to cut in the hood.  And with that, she closed the doors of the spooky and scary dojo, making her way towards the beach...

...It was a quiet and serene night, as usual.  The gentle sound of rushing water and crashing waves filled the air, from the little waterfall by the dojo and from the endless ocean.  ...Darcy wished she could have brought Melia along to share the beauty with, the Skitty thought as she climbed down the many, many steps stretching ahead of her.  Savato would have been a welcome travel partner too...  The strange Wigglytuff from yesterday had seemed to want to keep himself secret, though.  So Darcy kept her tail held high while she worked her way down to the beach.  She was excited to say hello to their guest.  She had been too sleepy for a proper greeting last time...  In fact, she had never quite been convinced that whole experience hadn't been a dream...

Last edited by Eventine on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://hiddenpower-fun.forumotion.com

2 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:10 pm

Ravio

"Now, why is it that I find you out here in the middle of the night?" A very familiar voice spoke out, audible to all, as it held back a laugh, and it was currently really eerie even though it was only for the moment. "Did you suddenly like the dark chill of the night? ...or maybe it reminds you of the dark the underground? ...Oh! -or perhaps you just wanted to see me awake! Ha, not likely." Savato Kept talking to the Sandslash next to the edge of the cliff, above but quite a bit farther down from the quiet Skitty on the beach. He was very tempted to push him over. Instead, he quickly put both hands on Yigo's shoulders and leaned on him, to attempt to make him think he was being pushed. "Ofcourse, I know it to be that you'd want to see her again. I can see it in your head, I mean... your pretty much been thinking about it sense whwn you first saw the Bat."

Savato looked at the... surprisingly moonless sky and, while trying to find it, said, "I still haven't had any luck getting there just yet. We know she'd allow it but the damn Solgalio keeps blocking me out." Savato was now giving Yigo's shoulders a rubbing, prepping him up for literally no reason. "Tell me... I've heard Arthur ask you whkch you like better; Yooka, or Giratina. But now, I'm going to add, Lün. Do you like Lün, Yigo?"

---

Arthur was on the roof's highest point, meditating. The usual clíche Lucario thing. His eyes were closed but he could see everyone that was out and about, even in town. He was still contemplating his reason for being there outside of his obvious job position as a scientist. He has no friends of his own here, unless you count Adamaï, who actually wasn't. He asked Ana and the Beheeyem if getting two more personnel of his own would be acceptable. He's already sent his letter that thwy should get ready to come here ASAP, but first, he has to have Darcy say it's ok aswell.

However, he's going to wait for Darcy to do her current event. Odd as it was already just seeing her out at night. Why is she out? She usually doesn't do this. Is she being pranked? Lured? ...or maybe it was all just a coincidence, and she likes moonless nights.

... ... ...

Ok, no. That's pretty much the opposite of what a Skitty would 'normally' do. Delcatty pretty much need moonlight. ...huh, does Darcy not like the moon?

Meanwhile, Yigo... He has quite alot of problems. It could be anything. Savato would definitely be better there, and speaking of the devil.

---

Melia and Arenn were not exactly asleep. Melia was returning from a late day of work and noticed Arthur. While Arenn was closing the beach bar and noticed Darcy. Melia tried to grab Arthur's attention without speaking, inevitably going to fail. While Arenn simply stared at the door, his head tilted and eyes shining curiously.

Last edited by Ravio on Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: An otherworldly guest on Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:39 am

PrimordialPrim

It's been a while since Yigo had been able to walk in the night with a clear mind. Most times he was too tired to think of anything that was not going to bed or a bit... Affected by alcohol. This was not the case as he had previously taken a nap specifically to be awake at night.

After making sure that the kids were all in their preferred spots in the room before sleeping - some even clinging to someone else-, the Sandslash left the room with a bit of yawn. The chilly breeze outside meant that the beach was probably going to be an uncomfortable spot for his objective, instead deciding to walk the road to the post office.

The sky was not clear as some clouds populated the sky yet many stars could be spotted. High up in the sky, for example, Yigo could spot the constellation by the name of Ursaring Majoris in all of its magnificence. However, one celestial feature was particularly absent: the moon. It was then when Yigo heard a familiar voice. Someone was talking to him.

"Hello, Savato" Yigo's voice was calm and collected. His hands were wrapped around his own chest trying to keep some warmth. The ghost had quickly advanced in front of him, taking a hold of his shoulders and getting really close. His gengaric grin and eerie words might have been a bit disturbing to most but Yigo was kind of used to it "Mmm... Yes. I was looking forward to seeing Lün, yes. You seem to be the only one that knows how to"

It was something easy to admit. Lün looked different from other deities as it was the only one that had not tried to use Yigo and was rather friendly. She seemed to want a friend more than anything, even when she could hardly spend time with them. Moreover, Savato himself obviously felt something for her, someone whom Yigo would never expect that kind of feelings from, as he looked up to the dark skies. That Solgaleo was very protective but it was understandable after what Savato did to Lün. However, as Yigo started to empathize with the ghost, he felt a sudden change of topic, almost as if it was a distraction, which caught the Sandslash by surprise. Even though Lün was added to the decision, it hardly made any difference.

"Savato... I thought that you, more than anyone, would already know the answer to that" Yigo shook his head in denial for a moment "I have formed a family with a wonderful lady but I too can spot some differences between the Yooka I met long ago and the one she is now. I think I know what Arthur was talking about, Savato and... I don't mind. I can't help. She likes it that way and I will support her decision"

"*sigh*... I know. It's choosing neither of them but some combination of the two. About Lün, however... Uhm... I think she is not for me. I just want to be her friend and..." Yigo was growing flustered, his cheeks rosy as he tried to dodge Savato's gaze "... I guess that I like that she is big and she's calm and that she is not scary. I think I can have a lot of fun with her and learn a lot" Yigo returned to Savato with a cheeky smile and giggling, his claw poking right below his third eye as a playful provocation "Besides, you to have much more going on with her and I respect it. You love her, don't you? Even after Sôl got in the way." Yigo did not contain a laughter, even as he was being held by Savato. It was sound and happy, clearly fun and out of spite or malice.

4 Re: An otherworldly guest on Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:16 pm

Eventine

Admin
Little Darcy was blissfully unaware of the others around her, all cloaked in shadows. She hummed a happy, quiet song to herself as she worked her way down to the beach, her little legs carrying her from step to step as well as they could, each stair like a tiny cliff to the Skitty. It was slow going, taking one step at a time... But she didn't mind at all. The air was cool, but the coat Melia had given her kept her nice and warm. And the view of the beach was so beautiful, each star in the sky reflected as a little, sparkly dot on the ocean's surface...

And that was to say nothing of the little trip's purpose. Darcy wagged her tail and felt her cheeks flush with excitement. She was excited to meet someone new. And she wanted to make the purple Wigglytuff happy. She hoped she would do him proud...

5 Re: An otherworldly guest on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:23 am

Ravio

Savato ignored Yigo's little peal about 'him being the only one' to getting/seeing Lün. It was Sans who made Lün appear last time... and it should've been obvious that Savato could go see lün directly due to his being able to traverse through dimensions and all. But what Savato couldn't stand more was Yigo's reaction when he mentioned if he liked Yooka, Giratina, or Lün more.

With a puffed look and a wider than normal grin, Savato said, "Your damn right about that, Yigo. Keh. You better stick to your two ladies. That Solgalio should be my only challenger. You dodged a bad omen there. Keh-heh." The dodging a bad omen thing was a joke. Savato wouldn't do anything, buuuuut mayhaps Solgalio would have in his place at some point.

---

Arenn turned around only to spot the back of Darcy. His face was not the same with how he felt. He literally charged at her with a stupid grin and sparkly eyes. One could say he was crying, but that's just how he looked normally but more emphasized. He was actually extremely excited. He saw something, and actually served something, that was looking for... something. He only spoke AFTER crashing into Darcy, "DARCY, DARCY! I, I-I... mmmmwweeeeeee~!" But that's all he could get out as he started hugging Darcy's head tight agaonst his chest while twirling around a few times without care.

---

Arthur ignored Melia still, even after she put out a stretch of rocks in the form of "Hey" despite Arthur facing her direction. Melia finally realized his eyes had to be closed because he made no reaction whatsoever. Eventually she gave up, shuffled the rocks everywhere and was about to go inside when she heard Arenn's voice calling out Darcy's name. It sounded like it was coming from the beach? But... why?

Arthur... actually did fall asleep. He started dreaming about Yigo being torn apart emotionally by both Giratina and Yooka as they toy with him because he can't overpower them.

---

Meanwhile, in the distance, thunder could be heard... and, was it getting even darker outside?

6 Re: An otherworldly guest on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:16 pm

Eventine

Admin
Darcy yawned and stretched as she finally came to a stop on the beach.  A trail of round little circles stretched behind her, her pawprints left in the sand.  such a beautiful night.  Surely it would be ok to take a break after climbing down all of those stairs...

But before she knew it something heavy crashed into her body.  Without a moment to recover she was swept off her feet like she was a stuffed animal, nothing but air beneath her paws...  She was being held and twirled around and around and around!

"A-ahh..!" she murmured, getting dizzier and dizzier and dizzier.  But as she got used to the twirling, she started to giggle, the newcomers infectious words so happy and cheerful as he squeezed Darcy's face lose against his chest.  That voice...  It was familiar, but she had never heard it so happy..!

The twirling came to a stop...  And Darcy's eyes twinkled as she looked up and her hopes were confirmed.  "A-Arenn," she said, smiling and hugging her little paws around the Cubone's belly.  "What's the good news?  I-if you're okay with sharing.  D-did I get here just in time for a story?"  She hugged him a little tighter, gazing up at him quietly, her ears perked up and her eyes full of happiness.

7 Re: An otherworldly guest on Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:21 pm

PrimordialPrim

"Mmm...?" Savato appeared to have gotten a bit more dominant about Lün, expressing that it was a good thing that Yigo was not going after Lün. And why would Yigo try to claim Lün for himself? He already had more than enough with Yooka, the joy of his days alongside his children. Suddenly, upon mentioning Sôl, Yigo shrunk a little before attempting to give a hug. Then, he reminded himself that Savato was not a fan of hugs and raised his paw instead "Well... I'm rooting for you, Savato. High... Uhm... Two"

"But seriously, please be careful. I know that Lün will nurse you to health back again if anything were to happen to you but... Don't do anything stupid." A thunder was suddenly heard. Yigo turned away from Savato and looked at the horizon by the sea. No flashes. No thunders. "Mmm... I've missed it. Whatever, I think that I'm going to go back home. Without the moon here there's not much to do and thunders are signs of storms. Wanna come back with me?" He offered, quite content with the conversation. Savato was surprisingly complex and enjoyable to talk to "Maybe next time we'll have more luck and a much better sky"

8 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Ravio

Ehem... All while this is happening The surrounding area, but not the stars, is getting Darker over time.

Yigo is a puzzle and hard to understand. Everything that Yigo did and said, except the invite to a clap, which Savato completed, was very odd. Since when was Yigo so submissive? "*tsk* To be honest, I wanted you to be a little more... well, more. You're so soft for a walking ball of spikes. ...And... what storm?" Savato closed his eyes when he looked up. "The closest storm of any kind is miles away -Days away, actually. What you heard was probably a high-powered discharge or a----"

*Smack*

No light flashed, but a loud clap down by the beach shot through the air towards them as the source was heading towards the Dojo... This one was similar to the one before. Savato's eyes shot open as he actually jumped out of his little pocket dimension, showing his full form. "*tsk* Keh-heh... No storm indeed, that's a pokemon. A fast one at that. I didn't even see it. Heh-heh-heh---ugh... I've got to go see that Kadabra again, I'll come see you once I'm done." Savato's lower half seemingly sunk back into the ground like he usually is before he disappeared through the air.

---

Meanwhile, back with Darcy, Arenn stopped and stared. For a few seconds his gleeful look persisted but as spontaneous as it was different he reverted back to his old, apathetic look. "Oh, um... nothing. Just what a guest did was all. A... certain, guest." Even though he was pretty bored sounding, his voice couldn't help but leak his excitement still.

But that all changed when the fire nation attacked! when a loud clap sounded further down the beach and a dark figure zipped right passed and... get this... tripped on Arenn's skull helmet that he managed to lose off his head during his spinning. What happened after that was the sound similar to a waterfall, and the blast effects of a sandstorm... If it wasn't for Arenn's grip on Darcy, she probably would of been flung out to sea. "DARCY! Hold on..!" Arenn, might have been rather weak, but he knows how to shield himself against heavy stuff and whatnot. It's simply known as [Protect]. It wasn't nearly as deadly or strong as it sounds. It only lasted a few seconds and settled rather quickly.

It looked like a meteor hit the beach horizontally, or a little upwards if that was possible. The long trench line started with three craters, then a mole-hill-esk tunnel till it ended with a five foot tall pokemon sitting down with a hand on it's head as if it was dizzy, which it definitely was. Oh and Arenn's helmet was shattered.

The pokemon looked like a cat, Yellow with black zig-ish zag stripes, had electrical sparks flying around it but those were diminishing, and was covered in dust, sand, and glass, but the most weird part was that the tail was on the back of it's head... or was that just hair? Well, I guess besides that, the other weird thing would be the glass part too, as it kept the pokemon grounded, covering it's entire lower body. Also, If one uncovered the mole-hill-esk tunnel they'd find a glass tube from the heated sand, this connected, almost like a cone, to the pokemon.

Arenn didn't even care for the pokemon, he was staring at his helmet.

---

Melia ultimately gave up on Arthur and was inside the Dojo when she heard the clap, and the long waterfall-esk noise after. A few seconds to get out and to the railing, and she too saw the disaster down on the beach.

"Hello..?" Melia barely hollered down.

Arthur... ...was sound asleep.

Last edited by Ravio on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

9 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:58 pm

Eventine

Admin
"A-ahhh..?" Darcy cried as suddenly the beach exploded in sound and sand. She was knocked off of her feet again, this time by an explosion of earth. The only thing that kept her from being blown away, off towards the water, was Arenn's grip... Darcy squeezed her eyes shut and held on tight...

...Eventually, her paws touched the ground again. Her breaths were quick and shallow as she held herself close to Arenn. ...But soon, all of the noise and chaos stopped... Once again, the only sound in the air was the sound of water lapping against the beach. ...As well as the sound of crackling sparks.

Darcy blinked her eyes open. They were wide and curious as they regarded the newcomer... The guest she had come here to meet..?

The Skitty smiled as she pulled away from Arenn, taking a few little hops towards the sparky Pokemon. "A-are you okay?" she said. She tried resting a paw against the Pokemon's leg... But it was covered in a smooth, hot substance. It burned a little. "O-oh, wow," she said, her eyes widening. "I-I... Y-you had quite a crash."

Darcy knew what to do, though. "H-hold still for just a moment, alright..?" she said. She closed her eyes, her fur growing fluffy in the dim starlight. Starlight that seemed to grow brighter and brighter in a little ball in front of her... A golden little sphere, slowly growing less fuzzy and more defined... Until finally, there was a glowing little bell made of yellow starlight floating in the air right in front of her...

It was a ball-shaped bell, like one you would see on a collar. Darcy kept her eyes shut while she leaned forward. She grasped the ethereal, starlight ribbon that the bell was tied to. Suddenly it was no longer floating, instead dangling from Darcy's mouth as she held it... Her eyes were shut the whole time she worked, her face calm and serene...

She nodded her head up and down, giving the little bell a few gentle, delicate shakes. It chimed gently, and sweetly... Like a loving whisper from a dear friend... Little balls of light rose up around the newcomer's feet. The glass encasing them began to cool... The gentle sounds delicately enveloped the Pokemon, lifting away any heat or burns...

The little bell sparkled and slowly faded away, glittering as it broke apart into little balls of light, floating away into the air and finally blinking out. "There..." Darcy said with a relieved sigh. She finally opened her eyes, looking up and regarding the strange Pokemon with a smile. "U-umm... I-I'm Darcy. I'm a nurse a-and I take care of the dojo here. W-what's your name?" Her tail swished back and forth as she gazed up at the newcomer.

10 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:31 pm

PrimordialPrim

This Savato was a bit odd. The ghost did complete the clap but what he said about his spikes was certainly silly. Yes, Yigo had the spikes to fight but he had nothing to use them against. Yooka had chosen him and he chose her. There was no competition, thus, no need to fight. Yigo could afford to be submissive.

The crashing did break the peace before Yigo could even answer Savato. It came from the beach and was loud. Really loud. It was impossible to ignore. The pain of the earth could be felt on Yigo's feet, a really powerful shockwave which took a few seconds after the sound to reach him. Yigo was astonished and almost lost his balance. What was that? Fortunately, Savato had an answer "A Pokemon you say? We might need An-" he heard Savato say that he was going to leave and saw that he started to sink into the ground before gasping for a moment and looking at the beach worried "Are you going to-? Ugh... Fine. I'll go investigate" he finished right after Savato had vanished from sight.

Yigo looked down the cliff. That was quite a fall if he were to drop down from where he was. Nevertheless, Yigo could previously shrug off any falls when he curled into the shape of a ball but that was when he was a Sandshrew. He had no idea how the Sandslash body would take it. This looked like a good of an opportunity as any so he decided to try it anyway, rolling out into the fall.

Fortunately, that particular evolutionary advantage did carry on in his new form, the ball shaped Sandslash squeezing like gum stepped by a Snorlax when meeting the ground, which allowed him to reach the beach much much sooner. There he found Arenn and the smoking sparking trench recently created but not the Skitty at all. Rolling next to Arenn was Yigo's natural reaction, try to gather some information from the kid. "Arenn... Arenn! Are you alright? What happened?"

(Yigo has seen the trench not what there's in the trench and thus not Darcy)

--------------------

The Kadabra was sleeping peacefully on her comfortable wood bed wrapped around silk. Her spoon was on a coffee table nearby in case she needed it too. Asleep as she was, there is not waking her up.

11 Re: An otherworldly guest on Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Ravio

((wasn't planning on doing anything with Savato... buuuut, sleeping Kadabra is invite for fun... buuuut, again, maybe somewhere else.))

The newcomer kept up the dizzy act. Moaning even as Darcy used heal bell. Nothing actually happened to him physically except now he wasn't dizzy. Now, he was purely in pain, but he hid it well after the initial burst, forcing him to wince.

He didn't have to do much to prop himself up, or at least to sit up. Putting an arm on the beach, he stared at the Skitty, "Zak. Um... thanks? Er... could you stand back a moment." He gave a few seconds before slamming his free hand against his glass prison.

Like ice, it shattered, but unlike ice, it was absolutely solid and cut his fist. He growled for that moment but ignored it as he resumed his stairs downwards towards the Skitty. Ofcourse, he would be saying more... if he could remember what he was doing. His face portrayed this perfectly. "rrrrright... I'm scared about something... and I want to warn you of it, but... I don't remember why I'm scared. Should I be scared..?" By the end he was just talking to himself. However, after a few seconds he asked a seemingly random question.

"It's pretty dark out... and I mean unnaturally dark. Give me a moment." He began rubbing his still bloody hand with his clean hand till a few sparks popped out, then punched them together and held up his clean hand as if holding a ball. His palm was nearly as bright as the sun, but it barely registered to his own eyes due to how it's light was being blocked.

The reason for this was that there was a giant round skeletal bat hovering next to them staring over at Yigo and Arenn.

Arenn ignored Yigo as he sobbed. If he was just, more emotional, he'd be crying like his species is apparently known for. Without his helmet, there was no melody to be heard from his sobbing. His body gave up and pretty much crumbled into a sitting position. "...not now... why now... I can't..."

There was a different reason for his crying then losing the helmet. Actually it had to do with what the helmet did!

The bat called out to Yigo, "Oh, Yigo! What a surprise to see you here! Hai!"

Melia did almost the same thing as Yigo. She jumped the railing but slid down the steep slope. She would have slammed into the beach below but she used her vines to slow her down. She still hit rather hard.

She saw the skeletal bat before anyone else and just stopped and stared. She was just a few meterd away from Darcy, and completely unaware that she was even there.

((All small due to... reasons. )) :v

12 Re: An otherworldly guest on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Eventine

Admin
Darcy nodded quietly, moving back a few paces like the newcomer asked.  But she tumbled back onto her haunches with shock as she heard the sound of breaking glass.  "Z-Zak!  Zak, are you alright?!"

In no time she was on her feet again.  It took willpower not to rush right up to his side.  The sparkly and sharp glass was everywhere...  She stayed put and did her best to swallow down her fear and concern.  She shut her eyes and puffed out her cheeks instead, her body shaking a little bit with worry for her new friend, her fur getting fluffy and sparkling just a tiny bit...

"I-I...  I-I haven't seen anything scary..." Darcy said with a long sigh while the fluffiness of her fur returned to ordinary Skitty levels.  Far overhead, a shooting star sailed by, right above Zak.  "I-I...  I get scared of the dark sometimes when I'm not with Melly, though.  S-she is my wife."  She blinked her eyes open again, giving Zak a small, worried smile.  "Y-you can stay with us at the dojo tonight and meet her.  I'm sure she'll make you feel safe like she does for me.  A-and...  I-I'd like to make sure you're okay after that crash, too.  It looked like it really hurt."

She sighed and sat down, shutting her eyes and taking a deep breath.  That had been such a surprise...  She was grateful Arenn had been there to save her.  Without the Cubone's help, she would have been drenched in seawater.  He deserved a big 'thank you'...

A voice broke her out of her thoughts.  She squeaked and jumped with surprise while her eyes blinked open...  It was a new voice.  ...Her eyes grew wide as they fell upon the new Pokemon...  A mighty, dark blue creature...  Almost like it was a part of the night sky itself...

The little Skitty fell silent with awe and respect.  Darcy didn't know who they were, but... She hugged her tail against herself, gazing up at the Pokemon with quiet reverence...

13 Re: An otherworldly guest on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:07 am

PrimordialPrim

Arenn was in full view and was clearly distraught. Something was odd, something had happened to him and the beach and it was clear to Yigo what it was. His helmet, that what is very important to Cubone, was missing and a single detective analysis he was able to find out that it had been shattered, small tiny pieces scattered among the sand.

Yigo's face was full of worry as if Arenn had actually been heavily injured, mouth open and gasping loudly before closing in in a rush and taking Arenn onto himself "Arenn! A-Arenn!" He hugged the saddened Cubone tighter shaking himself with him as if to provoke a reaction on the boy "Arenn! You are not hurt, aren't you?" His paw reached Arenn's naked head and started to feel through it "Arenn..."

From behind, Yigo was able to spot another voice as his ears twitched. He was expecting Arenn to speak up but found another familiar and expected voice instead. Yigo turned around to find the area enshrouded in dark with an inviting figure greeting him from within.

Even though Lün's voice was happy in nature Yigo was a bit in a panic "Lün? Lün! Quick! Arenn broke his helmet and I need Melia and Darcy. Help me, please!" He pleaded before sitting down keeping Arenn in his lap "W-What happened? Who did this to you?"

14 Re: An otherworldly guest on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:10 am

Ravio

Zak didn't notice he felt better because of the huge moon bat looming next to them. Lun's voice made his face change from confused instantly into a scared little skitty. The easiest way to explain this is that he had a very similar stance Darcy was making except with a more arced back. If that thing could keep up with him... then there wasn't a point in running now. He wanted to say something but he merely squeeked it out, just enough that Darcy was the only one to hear it. "No, not you... stay away."

Yigo's reply made him jump in his skin. How many others are here!? What actually happened? Why is-- but zak just stopped thinking about questions and just closed his eyes. "I can't remember..."

Melia heard Lun and Yigo aswell, but didn't really mind them the moment she caught Darcy's silouette. She snuck up on Darcy, but wrapped a vice or two and carefully lifted her up and over to herself from quite a distance away. "What are you doing out here, my dear." Melia whispered, with slight worry. "and who are these... pokemon? Your okay, right? I'm not stopping something, am I?"

Yigo's concern did nothing to stop Arenn's devistated behavior. Instead, it reinforced it. BUUUUT, Arenn did give him a hug as his head was being felt. A few chills went down his spine as that happened. and to answer Yigo's question all he did was point in the general direction of Lun, Darcy, and the new pokemon. He then returned into the hug.

After which, Lun's focus shifted from Yigo to Arenn. Lun was going to say something about Darcy and Melia being RIGHT THERE and something about just squinting to see, or something just as sarcastic because surprise encounters make her nervous and awkward, but Arenn's glowing caught more attention from her, giving her time to think.

And ofcourse, without Arenn's helmet, which also was where his Moonstone resided, Arenn couldn't really stop his evolution. Growing in both height and weight, Arenn's hug transformed into a full embrace. Yigo really shouldn't have put Arenn on his lap.

Without the Helmet, Arenn's head remained bare, and he didn't really think all that much about his mother's spirit because he felt it was already aware he was going to be fine and moved on. Arenn was of the Darker variety of Marowak, similar to Sans, because of that. The only difference between Arenn and Sans is that Arenn wasn't really a male, and didn't act anywhere near like Sans. It was now that Arenn spoke up and it had nothing to do with the group of pokemon SHE was pointing at earlier, "Keep Sans away from me. I fear he won't hold back."

15 Re: An otherworldly guest on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:40 pm

Eventine

Admin
"...Z-Zak..?" Darcy murmured while she hugged her tail, tilting her head and gazing at the strange cat Pokemon worriedly. Was the big, starry Pokemon... Being mean to him..? That was no good... Maybe she needed to give the bat Pokemon a talking to. She didn't want anyone to feel bullied...

But something gentle and warm drew her from her thoughts. She gave a quiet little 'nya?' of surprise as a long, thick vine wound its way around her belly, nestling itself beneath her forepaws and squeezing firmly. Another vine soon followed, supporting her from below like a bench before twining itself snug and strong around her belly too... The little Skitty's paws left the ground, the vines holding her tight as they swept her into the air...

The vines carefully turned her about and cradled her, and in a matter of moments, she was laying on her back in front of Melia, a net of vines entwining her and stroking through her fur. "I-I... I-I'm okay, Melly," Darcy said, a tiny little smile emerging on her face. "I-I... I-I'm sorry if I made you worry. S-someone just told me we would be getting a visitor tonight on the beach! A-and so... A-and so I wanted to come say hello and meet them."

"...I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you..." the Skitty said, frowning sadly and gazing at her paws, her ears flat against her head. "I-I'll ask someone to come let you know where I am next time. I-I love you, Melly."

After a brief moment of silence, the little Skitty curiosity seemed to win out over her guilt and shame. She glanced to the side, towards the ravine. "I-I... I-I don't understand what is going on though. T-there was a big crash, and lots of sand... A-and Arenn saved me..."

The Skitty squeaked with surprise as something across the ravine seemed to... Glow. Glowing bright, against the deep and heavy darkness that sunset had brought. The Skitty's ears perked up... What could be happening..?

16 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:36 am

PrimordialPrim

Arenn's hug triggered something in Yigo's psyche. Arenn wasn't his son but, in their absence someone had to step up and do something for the scared Cubone. Yigo was no longer in a panic as Arenn essential calmed him with that simple hug. It was so effective that he didn't even worry anymore and instead focused on observing the little one and trying to give him some support.

It was then when Arenn started to shine bright through the darkness, piercing even Lün's innate light absorption. Yigo simply kept him close as he knew what was going to happen. The energy flowed gently and warm, making Yigo's grip on the light figure slowly shift into one that would accommodate Arenn's new shape.

Yigo felt the new weight on his lap which was unpleasant at first and too much to bear in the end. How much could a Marowak weight? More than Yigo for sure! The new centre of mass brought Arenn onto the sand and Yigo with him. Her plea was a confusing one, as Yigo simply got off of Arenn and lied on his back by the Marowak's side. His skin was dark just like the one of Sans which made Yigo somewhat suspicious.

The Sandslash put his paw on Arenn's shoulder and looked at HER. "Sans is not here and he won't be for a long time. He's leading an expedition in search of something... You are safe for now" the smell of the fire type was the one of sulphur easily telling it apart from the other variant of Marowak. The touch was also quite different, this one being totally different from the sandstone hide and more like dying embers in a coat of coal. It felt pleasing to the touch still... That was what Yigo was thinking about when he was unconsciously staring at her from top to bottom with the mouth open "Mmm... I guess that there's no point in keeping up appearances anymore. I don't mind if you don't want to tell me about it but... Darcy has to know about it. Mmm... I can pick up her scent and that 'Nyaah' is impossible to mistake. And where's smoke... There's fire."

Yigo stood on all fours and shook the sand of off his spikes before heading towards Lün. "Sorry, dear. This... All caught me by surprise I-..." Yigo looked away from the night bat, flustered and a bit embarrassed but his tail was enough of a clue to tell that he was really excited and happy to have her near. "I... Did... Uhm... What are you here for? Should I... No, of course that Savato knows that you are here... Hehe... Haha!" Yigo started trotting in circles around Lün's shadow, unable to stay put in front of her "Sorry if I was worrying you before. Uhm... I assume that you know what... Uhm..." He pointed at the huge smoking sand divide "What happened?"

17 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Ravio

Melia just simply gave Darcy a heavy hug, and a sneaky kiss, before letting go. Keep being cute, Darcy... was pretty much on her mind after the reply. She didn't need to hear what was happening as long as Darcy was fine about it after. Now it was her turn to look at the situation. Just in time to hear the Zeraora holler out in disbelief and anger.

Arenn grabbed Yigo's arm after Yigo gave his wisdom. "Well, I'd rather not be alone like I've been, now... and I believe Darcy knows, I mean... I sortof stumbled upon them doing stuff and freaked out in my head and Melia... mmm..." Arenn nudged her head into Yigo's shoulder. "Can you do that again? It felt oddly satisfying."

Arenn tried to ignore the yell that I mention earlier.

Lün really wanted to answer Yigo honestly, but... "O-oh, what happened? Um... I-it's, nothing. I was, um..." Except, the Zeraora had no plans on letting that slide. With a grip, and yank of Lün's tail, Zak managed to drag the Lunala to the ground and growled out loud, "Nothing..? Nothing..!? Yea-hah, nothing. You bit me in my sleep!"

Lün was taken way out of place. She flinched on her own, and then winced as the Zeraora spoke her actions. "I-I had no plans to-"
"-No! You were doing something! No one simply bites into someone's head expecting them to let it happen. How did you even keep up with... no, don't answer that. I don't care. Don't try to eat me again, or I'll not hold back."

Zak turned to Darcy, "You said I could stay here for the night, right? I'll pass, but this luminescent BAT might." Because right after he said that he took hold of Lün's wing, applied pressure to the join with his foot, and... ended up cracking his own back trying to dislocate the joint. This caused him to fall to the ground whining, like a cat under blankets for too long.

Lün was stressed about the situation, that when Zak made it escalate from a mere accedental explosion to a real threat, she fainted, like... full blown subconscious scaring faint. The kind you don't simply wake up from in seconds. Just as the thought occured in her head that he might succeed, she fainted. This was well before his back gave up on him from his previous trip on Arenn's skull.

Despite Darcy's wish, his back was still injured enough that applying his power into a twist to a large object was just enough to not only pinch but dislocate his own spine. That's painful, and very easy to achieve. It's most likely to happen when lifting things close to your own weight with only your back, but usually when your old though. He's probably in his twentys, considering things.

18 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:20 pm

PrimordialPrim

[Objection!]

The lightning-fast cat had slipped past Yigo's senses due to the dark of the night or most likely because Yigo was so distracted by the Lunala to really pay attention to his surroundings. He hadn't even heard Zak scream! But he did see him grab Lün's tail and grounding her viciously which made Yigo step back in awe and unsheathe blades.

At first, there was some conflict among Zak's words. Was Lün trying to eat him? Seriously? The Sandslash looked at the ghost type with a saddened face, free of hatred for a moment and full of sorrow. You too? However, all that went to the side as he heard Lün attempting to talk it over while the unknown cat dismissed her and attempted to knock her out.

"[...] but this luminiscent BAT might"

That was the only thing he needed to hear before jumping into action, thrusting with his dextrous claw forward and aiming at his arm. The strike was not surgical, not even controlled. It was rushed and reckless and it was targetting one of the arms taking a hold of Lün's wing.

(He'll get back to Arenn soon. This has to be done~)

Last edited by PrimordialPrim on Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

19 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Eventine

Admin
Darcy shut her eyes and purred softly as Melia embraced her in a big, warm hug. She hugged Melia back with her little paws, held snugly between Melia's vines and neck and head... The Skitty blushed as Melia finally pulled away... And blushed even harder as the Bayleef placed a soft, warm kiss upon her forehead. It drew forth a quiet and happy little "n-nya" from the Skitty, wriggling and smiling and blushing as she was cradled in Melia's vines... Even as Melia placed her on the ground, she felt enchanted and dizzy with happiness... The fluffy little Skitty sat down by the Bayleef's side, leaning against one of her mighty legs, sighing dreamily and gently, slowly nuzzling her cheek against the grass Pokemon...

It was a moment that couldn't last forever, though. ...Zak still wasn't happy. And... He and the bat Pokemon were... Arguing... "Z-Zak, it'll be okay," Darcy said, her voice soft and quiet. She frowned and flattened her ears against her head, deflating a little bit, a hint of desparation creeping into her voice... "I-I'll make sure she leaves you alone. I-I'll sit down and talk to her, o-ok..? I-I'll... I-it'll be..."

His ferocity wasn't quelled by her quiet words, though. ...Zak was jumping into action. Approaching the bat Pokemon, his words full of righteous anger... "W-wait, p-please," Darcy said, her expression full of worry. She stood to her feet and took a pawstep forward...

But another figure tore forth through the shadows, leaving Darcy frozen in place with surprise and shock. W-who was that..? What was happening? There was rustling and the sound of footsteps against sand. But it was so dark...

20 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Ravio

((HAAAAAAAA!! F*** yes! My prediction came true! Savato, you evil genius, YES!! Just replace he hurting himself with Yigo doing much worse, brilliant job, Yigo! Slow claps for you; All 'round now!))

Zak had little, very little, time to react to Yigo's actions, and even in his lightning quick reflexes he did not expect such a move from the Sandslash.
All he remembered seeing as he lay, shocked, on his belly, after once again slamming his back against the sand as the power from a move transfered into a massive knockback, was him grabbing the wing of a limp Lunala, about ready to give his physical warning, but then a tiny shine of light followed by a faintly glowing Sandslash charging at him at half his kind of speed. What was that aura? What move was that? It even broke through his [Protect]!

He was in pain... Why was this happening. He closed his eyes, but didn't fall asleep. Instead, he fainted after saying, "S-sorry."

Previously, during the Savato Scene:

As Savato grabbed Yigo's shoulders, he secretly notched a normalium-Z crystal between, or more of into, one of Yigo's spikes located behind his neck.

-

His question about Lün was a test to see how he really felt about her. He knew the pokemon was coming, he knew Lunala would most likely be in trouble, but he didn't know if the Pokemon was, as some say, smart.

-

He started giggling when he felt Yigo's move go off. "Yigo, you liar."

Yigo had used Breakneck Blitz from his Crush Claw move. It was purely instinctive, uninententional, but his addrenaline, from seeing someone he cared for in danger, activated this power on it's own.

However, again, Lün fainted well before Zak could do anything outside of stepping on her to angle the wing.

Melia was in a similar state to Darcy, but she understood more of it. Like Yigo's move despite not really seeing it. She had once again had a hold on Darcy, but it was more of a mother holding her child near her legs.

"Y-Yigo!?"

21 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:52 pm

PrimordialPrim

Without realising, Yigo had been calling upon the power of his Z-Crystal but, since he wasn't carrying his own, it shouldn't have mattered, right? It turns out that Savato had embedded into one of his spikes a crystal of his own, turning Yigo's slashing charge into a full on powered slam.

The stranger apparently tried to stop him with lightning fast reflexes, protecting himself and about to stand their ground but Yigo's charge soon turned golden as his spikes stiffened eventually breaking through Zak's protection and slamming it into a crater on the beach.

"Y-Yigo?!"

That call somewhat woke Yigo up. He looked down and found himself on top of the attacker, his body completely tired after the rush. He walked off of the Zeraora, ignoring it completely and headed to Lün. He nudged her head with his own and checked by himself that she was indeed unconscious. He sniffed her a little, trying to spot the scent of blood on her but it was fortunately enough absent on her, before giving her a single caring lick on her cheek.

"I wonder what... Mmm..." He turned to Melia and Darcy who he hadn't addressed yet. Yigo had been right as near Darcy, the smoke, there was the fire, Melia. Then his sight turned to Arenn who he had previously ignored before. Yigo should probably bring the three together at some point but... Leaving Lün like that... Mmm...

With a single stop to look back at the moon bat, Yigo rushed back to Arenn's side and stopped in front of her, right by her side "I'm sorry you had to see that. I'm here now" he extended an arm so Arenn could hold it and find support on it "Evolution is not... Easy to get used to. I'm staying here by your side until you've figured out the basics again. Don't be afraid to walk by my paw and take your time" Evolving might feel awesome in theory but it involves a lot of learning by trial and error. At least Yigo would try to make sure that Arenn doesn't cause disasters in her first few minutes "C'mon, Arenn. You can have another hug when we are done"

Last edited by PrimordialPrim on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

22 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:53 pm

Eventine

Admin
Darcy stayed close to Melia, fear and apprehension locking her in place. Could that really be Yigo? There was no way, right..?

But as the commotion died down, and the figure walked to the bat Pokemon's side, there was no mistaking his voice. A cold shiver ran through her body. But there was no time to dwell on it... Zak needed help. The Skitty bounded towards him, her short legs carrying her forward one little hop at a time.

She leaned forward worriedly, giving him a tiny, gentle little poke with her nose. He was out cold, buried deep in yet another crater... Poor Zak... With a sigh, and a tiny little grunt of concentration, the fluffy tips of her tail blinked to life as the Skitty circled her patient, checking for any serious wounds...

...The electric Pokemon wasn't in good shape... But he seemed like he would recover... Darcy sat down while sighing with relief. She let her feeling of relief flow through her heart... Her fur grew puffy as her whole body filled with her hopes and wishes for a recovery. Warm sparkles surrounded them both, yet another shooting star gracing the sky overhead...

She gave a heavy sigh as she finished meditating on her friend Zak. So many wishes... She was starting to feel a little tired. ...Zak would probably need to stay the night in the nursery... She hoped he wouldn't be upset about that, after being hurt by one of its residents, and his friend...

"Y-Yigo," Darcy called, sitting up straight, a frown on her face. She couldn't quite see the Sandslash amidst the darkness. But she knew he was there. "Y-Yigo, could you come here? I-I need to speak with you."

23 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Ravio

Savato hadn't gone to the Kadabra. He went a mile into the air and watch from above. Lün's lightbabsorption dissapeared when she fainted, but it was still super dark out. What time was it again, but better yet, how long will Lün be knocked out?

Actually, Savato's eyes went wide as he realized she shouldn't be unconscious, in this world at least. He panicked for a few moments but returned to Yigo's side.

Only to see Arenn, and think she was...
"Sans?!" He actually jolted a bit and squinted. Then grabbed her arm and yanked while heading for Lün, "Sorry, Yigo, I got to get Lün back to..." The arm was... really smooth. "...hang on."

Turning around he looked right at Arenn's face. She said, "Your really not smart, are you?" before giving him a slap and freeing herself. "I'm not him." She didn't even care for how he treated her.

Arenn then turned to Yigo while Savato stared in confusion for the moment. "Evolution isn't hard, Yigo. Same overall shape, like you, but unlike you; no spikes. I'll be fine, but, um, take my place." Arenn said as she shoved Yigo towards Savato. Savato on the other hand had his eyes closed to concentrate.

Darcy ended up disturbing this making Savato shrug Yigo off, "Screw it, I'll just do something myself. And I'll want your neck crystal back, Yigo."
aaand he left before a reply, again.

Melia didn't really know what to actually due here, but Darcy saying things about getting the bigger cat to the Dojo came perfectly clear. "What about the bigger one?" She asked after Darcy called to Yigo and hefting the Zeraora to her back with ease.

"I don't think I can lift that one, and I don't think it'll fit through-"
"-I'll take her." Savato said from seemingly out of no-where. He was actually right under the Lunala "If she doesn't wake up before morning stay inside, and FAR away from Lün. I'll take her to... a secret place.

Arthur woke up and felt every aura on the beach, "That can't be right..."

24 Re: An otherworldly guest on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:56 am

PrimordialPrim

The night had been hectic. There was so much demanding Yigo's attention. So much so that he hadn't felt Savato's presence has he took the arm Yigo himself wanted to aid. He was as confused as Yigo was but for completely different reasons.

Arenn managed to impose a behaviour on both as she had quickly proven that she was able to control her new form with ease by both slapping Savato and shoving Yigo onto the ghost. That flipped Yigo's switch back to afraid of Arenn rather than caring and theorising that he was probably taking too many liberties with her. Besides, the shove had been powerful, making Yigo lose his balance and fall right onto the ghost's body.

It took Yigo a while to wake his mind up, right after Savato demanded that Yigo's neck crystal be returned, whatever that meant, and faded away. Without his support, the Sandslash fell onto the sand which triggered a reaction and made him stand up a bit lost. He stared at Arenn for a moment and then simply decided to head towards Darcy without speaking a word. What neck crystal? He wasn't wearing any necklace but he did feel a surge of power from somewhere. It wasn't used to shake the earth to its core but to propel him like a rocket so it wasn't his crystal... And if it wasn't around the neck... Maybe it was inside? Had he eaten a crystal without noticing it?

Maybe that was Darcy wanted to tell him...

He quickly walked up to Darcy side with a very much unamused look on his face... Or perhaps it was the sum of all his fears, dreads and worries trying to break his calm facade. Either one or the other. He noticed Melia and the attacker on her back before speaking up. "Another one for Ana, uh? Arthur should know what to do with him. What did you need me for?"

25 Re: An otherworldly guest on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:33 pm

Eventine

Admin
"O-... O-okay..." Darcy said to Savato, a curious smile on her face. She was happy he had arrived... She'd been at a loss for what to do with the big bat Pokemon. She wanted to tell him thank you and give him a hug... But she did her best to hold still. Savato probably wouldn't appreciate a hug. Still, she wagged her tail and smiled with gratitude...

She sighed as Yigo drew near. ...And her mouth quickly became a frown as she heard the Sandslash speak. "Y-Yigo..." she said, staring at the sand beneath her paws. "I-I... T-the next time there is a scary fight happening... D-do you think you could call Zehroh and Huan for help? S-so they can make things better without anyone getting hurt..."

She glanced back up at Yigo, her face written with worry. "I'll have a big talk with Zak when he wakes up. I'll make sure things are okay between him and your friend. B-but I'd like you to say sorry to him when you can, alright?" She looked down again, hunched over and sad. "Zak hasn't had a very happy time since he got here. I-I... I-I think it's no surprise he didn't want to stay with us for the night. T-that's not who we are though, right..? I-I want the dojo to be a nice place for everyone..."

She stood up. A few steps later, she was giving Yigo's belly a short nuzzle with her forehead before she stepped back, gazing at him with pleading, shiny eyes. "I want us to be friends and to take care of each other. C-can I count on your help, Yigo?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum