Hidden Power: Fun

A private forum for some close friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

An otherworldly guest

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: An otherworldly guest on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Ravio

"Oh, snap! Bet you didn't expect that one coming! Hahahaha!" Savato literally chortled, as if purposefully trying to make Yigo embaressed or mad with him or the situation, but that was nothing compared to a voice from on top the hill.

"I heard that! THE HELL DID YOU DO!!?" It was Arthur, and he was PISSED.

Savato immediately went wide eyed and stopped smiling, to immediately resuming his chortle session, except with much more gusto. Just as Arthur seemingly appeared with a tiny gust of wind and a small kick up of sand by his feet.

"And mind telling me what YOUR doing Savato!?" Arthur subjected.
"Eh-Keh? Um..." Savato started as all his laughing was shut down, and he was drilled into even more when Arthur injected with a sigh of disappointment, "Just get the Lunala out of sight."

And this is when he noticed Melia and the Zeraora. Arthur didn't get angry with this one. Instead, he was really apologetic, "Sorry... Melia, Darcy. You shouldn't have to worry yourselves... with," he waved at the mess. Which was everything. "all of this. You two get the Zeraora inside."

He turned to Yigo... and was confused. "Your angry, but more so twisted? Just calm down, kid. Go get -heh- Arenn, and get some sleep. We can talk tomorrow, you and I."

((And let the Yigo get so angry with Arthur, he forms a massive headache. Probably with an interruption to boot! JK, sortof... ha! but seriously, such bad timing. Couldn't resist.))

27 Re: An otherworldly guest on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:08 pm

PrimordialPrim

What Yigo got upon getting close to Darcy felt unfair and frustrating. She was asking to call Zheroh and Huan instead of coming into action but they would have barely enough time to stop the attacker whilst Yigo had the perfect window of opportunity. And has she just asked him to apologize to the assailant? Why would he do that? He was attacking one of his friends! He would have done the same for Darcy and he was sure that Lün and Darcy would have done the same for hm if they had the chance.

Just as herself, Yigo's expression turned into a frown "What?" It was clear by his voice that he was anything but pleased yet the last of Darcy's sentences made Yigo blush and look away embarrassed. Maybe Darcy's idea wasn't so bad after all. What is an apology compared to the happiness of many, mainly Darcy's? Yigo grunted at the idea but reluctantly accepted as he looked back at the Skitty "Grr... *sigh*... I guess that I'll try to meet that 'Zak' and see that he's ok. I might ha-"
"Oh, snap! Bet you didn't expect that one coming! Hahahaha!" 

That comment from a very playful Savato was answered with just that, playfulness. Yigo stuck his tongue out and stared at Savato right before sending an epicentre of a very unnoticeable magnitude right below his shadow. Yigo could play too and send a strong pulse right below him for some giggles. On the other hand, the one who arrived next was definitely not up for games.

Arthur appeared out of nowhere, yelling nonsense and spewing orders as usual but in a much more hostile tone than usual. Yigo frowned and his smile disappeared upon seeing him act. For once Yigo considered applying what Darcy said to Arthur as well and give him a second chance but seeing him push Savato around like if the ghost was nothing to him made a bad second impression. It soon came his turn to be given responsibilities

"Look, I'm not angry. Just... dissatisfied but I'm definitely twisted if you mean confused by that. You might need to tell me more about that 'Zak' after I get Arenn home... And after I get some sleep. I hope you know what he's doing attacking Lün because I ain't got a clue" he said, lazily standing up on his two feet and looking at him uninterestedly. He wiggled his tail and butt to get rid of some unwanted sand and went over to Arenn.

"Hey, kid! Your parents have work to do but that's no excuse to stay up this late into the night" he said, waving his arm at Arenn to catch her attention "C'mooon... Let's head back to the guild. Your boss wouldn't want to have a sleepy employee in their ranks... You can... Uhm... How are you doing without...?" He asked, looking at her bare head. Maybe that was a rude question...

28 Re: An otherworldly guest on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:42 pm

Eventine

Admin
Darcy closed her eyes and sighed, a tiny smile forming on her lips. Thanks, Yigo, she thought to herself. He and Zak would get along once things were all taken care of. She was sure of it. The big bat Pokemon, too! They seemed nice... And she was Yigo's friend, right? She wanted to meet her and say hello...

Darcy covered her mouth with a paw and giggled at the playful exchange between Yigo and Savato. She wagged her tail while she watched her friends play. It was nice to see them getting along.

The moment didn't last for long, though. She jumped with surprise as wind rustled her fur and a tiny shower of sand was kicked into the air. Amidst all of them, shouting loudly, there was a big, dark colored Pokemon... Blue and black, like the night sky... And he was giving out orders. Could that be..?

"A-Arthur!" Darcy chimed with a carefree smile as Yigo and the Lucario finished talking, too excited to follow much of their conversation. She stood to her feet and waved with a paw before trotting towards him. "H-hi mister Arthur! It's been a really long time!"

She plopped down on her haunches a couple of feet away, smiling and looking up at him shyly. "Did you have a hard time sleeping? Do you need me and Melly to sing you a lullaby?"

She trailed off a little bit, wagging her tail and glancing to the side, in the direction of Savato and the big bat Pokemon. "A-and... Do you know where Savato will be taking Yigo's friend? S-so I can give her a checkup and some medicine? S-she..."

Her gaze fell to her paws as she slumped over a tiny bit, her smile replaced with a concerned frown. "...S-she was scared earlier, and she collapsed. I-I want to let her know things are alright."

http://hiddenpower-fun.forumotion.com

29 Re: An otherworldly guest on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:51 pm

Ravio

Melia was a little more like Yigo towards Arthur's orders, but more surprised. She wasn't complaining though, it was exactly what she had in mind anyway. She even went on ahead.

Savato did notice the shockwave from Yigo's magnitude, but it didn't effect him in any way, but he played the part and slipped on literally nothing, on purpose. "Pff, Yigo." He said without much thought.

(I consider hidden abilities as seperate abilities from the natural ability. That's why I take into consideration Darcy's Wonder Skin aswell as her Cute Charm. So, Savato would have three. His Mega-ability[hasn't really been much use to remember], hidden ability[curse body], and his natural ability[levitate].(could be reversed) Yigo's attack didn't connect so curse body didn't activate. This is why Yooka can't beat him also. Curse body would disable her Shadowsneak skill. RIP! Her Sucker-punch skill later isn't reliable, to her, and she rarely uses it.) Razz

Arthur shook his head towards Yigo's words of not being angry. "Your Aura never lies, and you can't alter them to your will. Your not happy then, I get that, and it has nothing to do with what occured here. It's just my bad first impression. I'm not staying here forever you know."

He turned to Darcy when she snuck up on him, sortof. "I-it's... only been two days..?" but that quickly passed as he, sortof as Savato tends to do with cute things, his reaction to Darcy's lulliby was a little off-putting. "Erm... No, Darcy. I... Don't need that, thanks." but unlike Savato, he bent down and lifted Darcy. Holding her underbelly with his forearm and petting her head with the other he could help but give a sigh.

"I think you've seen things a bit different then how they went down, Darcy. Savato's aura just spiked in confusion."

"Say, what?" Savato asked.

Then Arthur leaned in and whispered, "See? Confused." Arthur's just trying to keep Darcy happy. Not because she's cute but because it's better for morale--

30 Re: An otherworldly guest on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:23 am

Ravio

--although, it's definitely unclear if Yigo is wavering about the way Arthur is. May still need work.

"Oh, and ofcourse, Yigo, to your idea... but we'll have to do that during or after Yooka's test. Which might be after Zak leaves... but, to be honest, I don't know what happened during, to tell you his motives. I'll ask if he doesn't immediately leave."

"and, same to you too, Darcy. I don't know where Savato is going to take the Lunala. ...Mostly because he isn't moving and is just watching us... Savato..." his voice grew a little growl at the end. "It doesn't really matter actually, the Lunala isn't injured, and you should be sleepingmore than I, but I have heard that aslong as a moon exists... it'll recover itself quicker than any healing item, and it is the moon! ...I think. Haven't really paid attention. I believe it is. Is the moon in the sky?" He started looking. He knew it was hidden, and that the Lunala WASN'T the moon. He's, again, playing with Darcy to keep her happy.

Arenn was way more confused than Savato, who was now just concerned on keeping his 'secret' area, secret.

"Yigo!" She practically scoffed.
"Who are you calling...! ...!" She turned on her heels, tail straight with her hands rubbing her temples. "Fine! Have it your way, and I don't feel any different, just stressed out, now that you've been so... so... mmnngh." She growled and ran. Passing Melia, who was startled and then confused, but didn't question or call out to Arenn. Instead she turned to Yigo, "Was that Arenn..? or am I seeing Sans' twin?"

Arthur and Savato both looked at Melia. Arthur looked confused too, but Savato quietly laughed.

31 Re: An otherworldly guest on Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:27 pm

PrimordialPrim

Why everything that Arthur does or say looks suspicious? He saw him reassure Darcy, who in her infinite naivety managed to befriend Arthur, with a few funny tricks and petting her like she always loves. How could he make it look suspicious? Maybe it was that Yigo was in a bad mood because he is late to bed. Yes, it must be that.

Yigo was about to turn around and head back to the dojo but what Arthur said was simply unforgivable. "T-That's it? You're not even going to send Zak to Ana? Keep them in the dojo? All that you see here is his doing" he extended his arms across the beach. There it was the crater with a crystal prison. There Lunala lied after being attacked by the electric type. There the shattered remnants of Arenn's helmet mixed and got lost among the sand. All caused by a single 'mon. "I thought that you said that all the outlaws were the same to you but it does look like you have your favourites" he said, full of disdain and without any intention to continue the conversation any longer. After all, he had to catch up to Arenn who, while Yigo was distracted, had gone running past him and Melia. The grass type appeared to be somewhat shocked by what she has just seen and decided to ask the obvious question. Of course that Yigo was forgetting something... "They grow so fast, don't they?" He skipped to Melia's side without wasting much time but his voice was starting to grow dull. "Should I go after him? He must be mad at me for something. I just can't understand him! What do we do?" Along with his voice, his whole facial traits were getting duller. His eyes shone no more and his muzzle wavered.

32 Re: An otherworldly guest on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:01 pm

Eventine

Admin
"O-ohh," Darcy said, flattening her ears shyly as Arthur turned down her offer of a lullaby.  He wasn't sleepy then, hmm...  Maybe he was a night Pokemon like Savato.  Maybe she should go for night walks more often so she could say hello...

She sighed as the Lucario scooped her up, holding her snug in one arm.  ...And it was hard not to purr as his furry hand stroked across her head, his touch gentle but firm...  Stroke by stroke, it eased away the tension and anxiety in the little Skitty's body, leaving her relaxed and happy in his arms.  "...I-it did all happen really fast.  ...M-maybe I got some things wrong..." she said shyly, gazing at her paws draped over Arthur's arm while she pondered his words.  ...The little whisper into her ear about Savato made her giggle though, squirming happily within Arthur's grip.  ...She had really made Savato confused, huh...

She smiled and listened to Arthur quietly while he spoke.  ...For a while, at least.  As he taught her about the bat Pokemon, her eyes grew wider, and wider...

"R-really?!" she gasped, her eyes twinkling in the faint starlight.  "S-she...  S-she is the moon?"  She gazed at the starry Pokemon on the beach, her gaze full of wonder.  She joined Arthur in his search for the moon in the sky, craning her neck and looking every which way she could...  But sure enough, it wasn't there..!

She gazed at Yigo's friend again, feeling warm and fuzzy.  The moon in the sky that she and her sisters used to stargaze beneath...  That she used to stare at during lonely nights at the guild...  It was right there.  It was a Pokemon, a person with her own friends and thoughts and loves...  The little Skitty's breath was taken away.  She was wonderstruck as Arthur held her in his arms, her heart filled with awe and warmth.

...Yigo's harsh words dampened her mood, though.  She glanced away uneasily, tensed as if she wished she could run and hide from what Yigo was saying.  He didn't stay for long, but the little Skitty didn't cheer back up, staring morosely at the ground while she hung in Arthur's arms.

"...W-well...  I-I think that you are making the right choice, Arthur..." she mumbled, slumping over his arm while her mouth twisted with sadness.  "...Z-Zak said that he was running away from the moon Pokemon a-and she wouldn't stop  following him.  ...T-the moon just...  W-wanted to be his friend too much..."

The Skitty sighed, shutting her eyes to blink back tears.  She took a few deep breaths before leaning back against Arthur once again.  "I-If I go to the dojo...  D-do you think you could do me a favor?" she asked, gazing up at the Lucario with sad, wide eyes.  "D-do you think you could tell the moon t-that if she needs a friend, s-she can always come play at the dojo?  S-so she doesn't need to chase Pokemon anymore."  She sighed again, glad that there was someone to hold and talk with her.

33 Re: An otherworldly guest on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:18 am

Ravio

The Lucario didn't flinch to Yigo's anger, infact a black line arced over his arm, hidden by Darcy's body. He was starting to grow angry, but he held himself back because of Darcy being in his arms. If she wasn't, there was a high chance Yigo would have recieved a verbal warning.

When Yigo left, Darcy spoke up. This distracted Arthur enough that the black line disappeared. He sighed. Darcy still didn't get it.

Savato was finally moving away, but he was heading in the opposite direction of the Dojo. He was even staring at Arthur and moving backwards, slowly.

Arthur ignored Savato and gave a short chuckle towards Darcy. "I don't think so, Darcy, dear. Zak's aura was indeed telling me, 'fear of being eaten.' and the Lunala's was definitely giving off the vibe for 'hungry' but the moon spirit feeds off of light! Not... well... electricity gives off light, but a Zeraora give off a much stronger version. Can't really call it electricity really, more of... plasma. Very bright. Zak must have been generated it and drawn the Lunala.

Now, Arthur was walking back towards the Dojo. "Yigo isn't wrong, but he doesn't understand Civil laws, does he?"

"The Lunala is completely Feral and so is the Zeraora. So by Feral laws, the Lunala was fair game... as evil as that sounds, it's true, but because Arenn managed to engage the Zeraora, I'll bet accedentally, By destroying the helmet the Zeraora had no say on the Lunala. He's too close to a Town to start a fight. So this is where Yigo was right, but..! Zeraora in general are known for being strict, and hyper aggressive. So some areas, like Baram town and yourself, are fairer towards them, I too, like Yigo, don't like this law, but it's neccesary to keep some places for those unfortunate, available.

"Take Yooka for example. Giratina's curse on it's own makes it impossible for her to NOT be an outlaw. Giratina isn't suppose to be in this world. Baram town allows her to live among others instead of locked away. Sans was smart to drag her here before a real sentence could be passed.

"Anyway, Zeraora cannot help their instincts much, they've been given a one chance clause. Get caught being aggressive by civilians and you must leave or be calm. It only lasts for a year though before they can be themselves again.

"Even we Lucario are know to be merciless, brutal, even straight up killers... because some lose themselves in their own Auras upon mega evolution." Arthur had to look away as this applied to him.

"Don't worry about Yigo. I did send the Zeraora to Ana, or well, you did. Melia knows that she must say what she saw, and she will tell Ana. I'm keeping you here with me so Ana is the one Melia meets with. I'll be filling her in on the full story.

"Yigo really needs to learn that some things can't be solved by instincts alone. His feral ways are clouding his judgements here. He might have been an officer but he hasn't been updated with this Town's laws. Every continent is different. Almost all ofthem have a different governing system! It's like each one is a whole different world. There's alot to see out there and it can be overwelming to think about."

Arthur had managed to bring Darcy to her room. "You have a good rest of the night's sleep, Alright?" It was here, he put her down.

Darcy's subconscious idea of calling Huan was all the Beheeyem needed to prepare for the Zeraora. Outside of what happened outside exactly, Ana knew everything and was ready in the clinic for when Melia arrived due to Huan being informed via Darcy's thoughts. This wasn't the first time this happened, or a rare occurance, this was why Huan was the night shift Beheeyem. To read the minds of those that usually are not seen. That, and Zehroh was lazy.

She might have a really good understanding of what went down, but Darcy was the only one with the idea of calling Huan at the time, and it's been established by Arthur it's not accurate. An update was needed. Arthur's talk was being overheard and respoken to Ana. If Yigo entered the room, he'd hear it too.

Yigo will get his angry wish of justice on the Zeraora but he's still not going to like how it'll end up. I mean, Yooka herself had gotten a worse sentince and all. She'll never really be able to leave this continent till either death or the curse is removed. Zak could leave at any time, especially after a year, and a single bad action before leaving will guarantee a sentence in a kind of jail.

Yigo stopped Melia when the Dojo was right around a corner. Yigo's little joke came more of a shock than when she saw Arenn, and when he asked of what to do, instead of answering she wrapped Yigo with all her vines and pulled him into a hug. -and she wasn't really paying attention to where around him, how this effected Zak, and her strength on the squeeze in the process, but she squeeked in excitement. "Don't you worry none, I'll have a talk. Arenn has always been a hard one on everyone. Even Darcy, but can you come with me to drop this guy off at the clinic? Ana should be waiting."

Then she re-adjusted Zak and hustled to the Dojo post-haste. Pretty self-explainitory from here on, I think.

34 Re: An otherworldly guest on Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:30 pm

PrimordialPrim

The vines came as a very unexpected surprise. The wrapped around his arms and yanked Yigo towards Melia into a hug. Yigo was obviously confused, heart racing and not knowing what to do with Melia. It was... Uncomfortable being there knowing that Melia used to think that  he was hitting on her. Should he use an excuse to just go to bed or seize the chance to fix things up? Whichever it was the case, they were still moving towards the same destination.

"Very well?" He took some safety distance from Melia and followed her by the side "Mmm..." It was not easy to start a conversation again. Talking about Arenn without her in sight might not be appropriated and the rest of what transcribed in the beach that night is better forgotten among the pillows "How are you and Darcy doing? She speaks highly of you and drools whenever your name is spoken so I'll take that it's a good sign"

There was a pause as Yigo idly stared at the moonless sky for one last time before entering the dojo. He grunted right at the entrance, downcast without any sadness within him "I think I've changed my mind. I'm not in the mood to talk to Ana this late. I just need some sleep" he gave Melia a tiny bow before letting her continue "I count on you"

This move not only saved him some awkward time with Melia but was also fixing their relationship little by little. A 'normal' encounter won't negate a situation of life and death caused to Melia by itself but, normal encounter after normal encounter might fix the gaps between the two. Now he only needed to find his lovely room and a spot on the pit~

Last edited by PrimordialPrim on Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

35 Re: An otherworldly guest on Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:55 pm

Eventine

Admin
Darcy listened quietly while Arthur held her and carried her towards the dojo. She wore a tiny frown on her face, her ears flat against her head. Her cheeks were blushing red with embarrassment over how little she understood. ...The moon wanted to eat Zak's light? If she had asked first, Darcy was sure Zak would have been okay with sharing a little... Maybe the moon had just been really hungry. ...The thought made Darcy feel sad. She wanted to go find the moon and hug her and use Flash for her...

"O-ohh..." Darcy said as they reached her bedroom, and Arthur revealed why he had been carrying her the whole time. The little Skitty blushed even harder and looked down at her paws. ...He was right. She wouldn't have spoken with Ana... ...She didn't know very much about all of this stuff... It really was overwhelming, like he said...

Arthur finally put her down, gently placing the little Skitty in the center of her bed, nestled snug in an alcove in the corner of the room, surrounded by rows and rows of tidily arranged plushies. "N-nya..." she sighed, laying down on her belly and looking at her paws. ...Their bed always felt so big when Melia wasn't home. She glanced with relief at the stuffed Pokemon all around. Having a plushie to hold always made her feel a little less lonely when no one was home.

"T-thank you for carrying me home, mister Arthur," she said, sitting on her haunches before bowing and shutting her eyes. She raised her head again, a grateful little smile on her face while she gazed up at the canine Pokemon towering above her. "A-and thank you for all of your help tonight. I-I'm sorry that I don't understand these things very well."

The Skitty blushed hard and wrapped her tail around herself, gazing off to the side, embarrassed and shy. "...I-I feel like I'm not as smart as you or Sans, sometimes," she murmured. "I-I don't know what I would do without you and Zehroh and Huan. I-I'm sorry if I'm not very good at taking care of the dojo sometimes. T-thank you for helping me, mister Arthur."

36 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:54 am

Ravio

((@Prim : My turn to say, "DENIED!" have fun with this, you pulled yourself into it by doing things.))

The first question, the one where they're still walking to the Dojo... that question was fine, it didn't disturb or interest Melia. She simply passed that off with a, "Oh, I feel the same way, but it's not all that bad to think about."

however... the statements Yigo said after disturbed Melia in such a way that when Yigo started to leave her vines once again wrapped themselves around him and pulled him into another hug. She even forgot about Zak and sat down on her haunches, making him slide off and onto the floor. Huan watched and sighed from across the room expecting way more than what just occured, but ignored everything Melia said to Yigo and picked up Zak with her mind and teleported to Ana. Melia wasn't needed anyway, what Arthur said would have been needed if the Beheeyem were not around.

So what was it that Melia said?

"No, Yigo! Don't think like that!" She noticed the downcasted look, no sadness was needed. "Don't think I haven't noticed Darcy's concern for you lately. You've been acting strange lately." She paused for a moment and made a decision without really thinking. "I know! I'll stick with you for the night, yeah!" And she completely forgot about Zak in this moment as she held Yigo against her as she went to his room.

Yooka wasn't there and Mara and Enzo were asleep while a wide awake Kato was staring at the accedentally gagged Yigo. All he did was stare as Melia let Yigo go and gave him a head pat with her forehead. "Hello, Kato. Don't mind me... I'm just staying till Yigo learns that I'm not afraid to get personal." She even said that with a mischievous smile and a squinted side-glance in Yigo's direction. "The last time was a surprise, but now I know. Yigo's just nervous around me."

Kato tilted his head in response and stayed quiet with the infamous curious look Sandshrews were know for having.

Meanwhile, Arthur laughed at what Darcy said and gave Darcy a scruffling on her head, then smoothed it out along with her back. "Don't mention it. The point of giving you the Dojo was to make sure that I don't ruin something that's been going on over here. I'm technically in charge, but you'll have the last say if someone gets upset over something... which, that Sandslash, Yigo. Have you noticed his behavior towards me yet? I can't seem to calm him. It's like, everything I do, he simply doesn't like..."

He paused for a moment and backed towards Darcy's door. "You've known him for awhile, what should I do with him? He seems attached to the Kecleon girl like she's a god or something. I'd seperate him from Yooka, because that's what I've been taught to do for situations like this ...but... why do I have this feeling that'd be a bad idea? I might just have Yigo watch Yooka's test to see how he'll react and make my judgement then, but..."

He paused for another moment putting a paw to his chin. "Oh, and during that test, I'll need you and Melia to take Adamaï out and about. He's been feeling anxious and I've noticed Savato's allowed to be free. So... Can you watch him tomorrow, let him roam around, but watch that he doesn't break anything?"

37 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:20 pm

PrimordialPrim

It seemed like it was all going well until Melia decided to resort to her vines once again. Yigo simply put no resistance. It felt a bit futile so close to his own room which implied that Melia wouldn't let him alone without any hostile diplomacy or rudeness that Yigo was not going to offer.

He dug his claws on the floor but to no avail, simply putting just the necessary resistance to please Melia until he was brought into a hug. If it wasn't that Yigo was somewhat tired and, honestly, too cold to reject a hug anyway. He only reacted when he heard what Melia had said. The Sandslash squeaked with worry before looking up to her head as he was being dragged into his room "M-Melia? W-What about Zak? Darcy is going to feel lonely!"

But it was all for naught as Yigo found himself in his room and free. He saw Enzo and Mara asleep and decided not to speak any further. Worse still, Kato was awake and observing. Why was he awake? Maybe he has heard the Zeraora crashing into the beach or maybe he simply found no one in the room and decided to wait until someone came in.

After what Melia said, Yigo approached Kato and nuzzled his side a little. "You are still awake, uh? Shh... Shh.." he pet Kato a little and sat beside him for a moment as he whispered "Is there anything troubling you? Are you cold? Or are you missing mum?" The Sandslash paused. Enzo and Mara were sleeping without a care in the world. It was a sight to remember forever but, as much as he'd love to join them, there was still Melia to deal with.

He walked slowly and quietly to her side, looking sideways to check for any inexistent shadows that could distract him. There was no luck with that enterprise "M-Melia? Uhm... Let's... Settle this elsewhere. Maybe the empty room at the other side of the hallway? I wouldn't want to wake the kids up" he even sneaked to the door and made Melia signs for her to follow him. Besides, if Melia hugged him without asking and she still feels the need to get personal until he learns some lesson, it might be better to go somewhere where the repercussions are... Not witnessed by anyone.

Why, Melia?! "Come and let's talk like *yaaawn*... Sorry... Let's talk it like adults"

38 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Eventine

Admin
Darcy appreciated the petting and gentle laughter.  The affectionate little gesture put a smile back on her face, her heart full of gratitude towards Arthur.  It was hard to imagine a better boss.

"...Yeah...  Y-Yigo has changed a lot since when we were kids..." the Skitty said with a sigh, laying on her belly in the center of the big, soft bed.  "I-I think maybe he feels intimidated by you.  I-I know he would be really sad if you made him stay away from Yooka.  They love each other a lot.  They're like magnets!  He wants to stick to her."

She nuzzled her face into the fluffy part of her tail.  "I-I'm sorry if he's being hard.  M-maybe sometime you should give him a big hug and tell him you care about him.  T-then you can be friends, right?  Two nice Pokemon who love each other."

She listened quietly while Arthur spoke, and perked up when she mentioned Adamai.  "S-sure, we can play with Adamai tomorrow," she said, smiling.  "Maybe we can take him to the park.  T-that sounds like fun.  I'd be happy if he made some friends.  W-we'll make sure he has a good time, Arthur."

The little Skitty stood up, smiling and wagging her tail, humming a happy little song while she hopped a few steps forward to the edge of the bed, gazing up at Arthur with excited, shiny eyes.  "A-and...  I-I didn't know Yooka has been studying something!" she said with a wag of her tail.  "T-tell her I said good luck on her test, okay?  I-I'm sure she'll pass really well.  Yooka's really smart."

She hummed and trotted in circles a few times before plopping down onto her belly with a happy sigh.  "A-are you a teacher?  It wouldn't surprise me, Arthur.  Y-you're really smart and nice."

39 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Ravio

Kato shook his head to every question Yigo asked him. and when Yigo started petting him, he simply enjoyed it with his eyes closed. and when Yigo went over to Melia, he simply went over aswell and hopped onto Melia's back. Melia obviously let it happen, and she even said to Yigo as he tried to leave, "Aww, no... I was thinking we could talk here, where Kato could hear. You see, this was mostly his idea. He and Arenn get along pretty well. She likes you Yigo, but I know she knows your for Yooka. She'll get over it. Have a seat, we'll play later if that's what you we're thinking. tee-hee"

Melia was calm, and a little childish in her attitude. The chuckle was definitely her being flustered, but she didn't mind. Kato was hugging the middle of her neck attempting to get on top, and Melia didn't stop or even pay much attention to him. She ws looking at Yigo the entire time.

40 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Ravio

Darcy's attitude was always the same. It was like she never knew the real world wasn't fun. He was a little jealous that her life's been easy on her--him... Arthur knew Darcy ws a male, but her--his Aura was just as confusing. "Um... not really. I'm not the kind of teacher your used to. Well, I guess you could say I'm a Physical Education kind of teacher. I'm for the Guilds though; Not kids. Oh, and a few words of caution about Adamaï. Adamaï's scales... they're really loud and can hurt ears, but probably worse. He also doesn't know the same kind of activities you or anyone else is used to. He grew up fighting... so I guess Enzo is probably the only kind of kid he'll get along with if left alone. Oh, and beware of his size, that alone might scare others without much effort, but I'm sure you'll figure something out. Knowing your behavior and spirit, you'll be fine! G'night!"

He closed the door behind him and headed for Ana. Arthur did think this was a bad idea, but he wanted the Hakamo-o out of the building before Whis arrived due to the pokemon she's bringing would most likely challenge those that challenge his size on the spot, for training purposes.

((Tell me which area Darcy'll bring him to and I'll make the starting post, unless you want to.)) :3

41 Re: An otherworldly guest on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Eventine

Admin
A physical education teacher? Darcy wagged her tail happily while laying on her belly. She wished he had visited the Grassveil Guild back when she lived there! Doing exercises together with lots of other Pokemon sounded like fun. It was nice to imagine Arthur as a teacher, helping Pokemon play and be healthy... "I-I'd love to see you give a lesson sometime, if that would be okay," the Skitty said. "I-I'd be really happy to participate..."

The change of subject drew her out of her daydreams, though. The Skitty listened attentively while gazing up at the Lucario, a small, curious smile on her face while he told her about Adamai. His scales could be loud enough to hurt ears, hm... And he had grown up with Pokemon like Enzo?

"O-okay..." Darcy said quietly, nodding with understanding. Their trip tomorrow might need some extra care and planning. She didn't want Adamai to have a scary time in town. "W-we'll be careful, Arthur."

She sat up on her haunches as the Lucario bid her goodnight. "G-goodnight, mister Arthur," she said while waving goodbye. "S-sleep well, okay? If you ever do need a lullaby, I'm here. H-have a good evening."

Arthur shut the door, and the room fell silent. No one there but herself, as she sat on the big, soft bed, so many sizes too big for her.

She yawned, and stretched her body... It felt late. "L-let's go to bed, Mister Coco..." she said, climbing down from the bed and gazing up at a big, cuddly Exeggutor plushy. She picked it up with her paws, just barely able to heft it from its carpeted shelf to the bed. It took a while, being half a foot or so taller than herself... But at last, she was able to lay down at its feet, curling her tail around it while she closed her eyes. ...It wasn't the same as being together with Melia, of course... But she could pretend. The exhausted little Skitty snuffled and cuddled closer as she slowly, softly, drifted off to sleep...

((I think Darcy would take Adamai to a park. So they can just relax and go for a walk together. She doesn't want to overwhelm Adamai too much since he is new to the town... So she will take him somewhere without too much going on, for now. c:))

42 Re: An otherworldly guest on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:19 am

PrimordialPrim

It looked like Melia wasn't moving. The Sandslash reluctantly walked back near her and lied down on his belly. Even though he was nervous knowing why Kato was awake filled him with warmth and pride. "Oh, my little guardian angel. You never cease to amaze me..." His smile couldn't be more of a reflection of what he felt in that moment. He won't run away from the chance his son had given him "Oh... Does Arenn not like Yooka? But she's like a Roselia: graceful and beautiful, feminine and playful as one can be but having thorns that she uses well to solve whatever that might need to be solved... I can talk to her and try to..." He looked back at Melia somewhat doubtful. The words full of bliss turning a bit shy "Speaking of... I was avoiding you. It's true. I know that I've been too forward before. I should have introduced myself in a much slower pace and... I just can't unsee Darcy crying on your unconscious body. It had been my fault, right? I know you were not in fault b-but... W-What else could I do besides running away and hope not to cause you more issues? I-I was afraid..." Yigo paused and looked away, for a moment "W-What... W-What if I end up hurting you again? What if you don't like me and Darcy has to decide whether or not to abandon me or disappointing you?"

43 Re: An otherworldly guest on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:43 am

Ravio

Kato managed to get on top of Melia's head only for Yigo to say how proud of him he was. Thia cause Kato to stand up and puff out his chest, looking like he climbed the tallest mountain, but then he looked down and immediately clung to Melia's head as she chuckled. Using a few vines she lowered him back to her back.

The self made blame Yigo put on himself were met with a scoff and an angry look, "Darcy, my own little dear, abandon a friend?! Pfft, when Pignite finally fly. Your the wimpiest sandSLASH I ever met!" She burst into giggles and gave him a head hug, or a cheek brushing with her own cheek. Cats usually do this when they want attention.

Melia even nudged a little closer. "To have Darcy abandon you, you'd need to do so first, and even then she'd probably still have you in her prayers. She'd probably treat you the way she treats me if you so wished, hey, I'd be willing to give you some loving if you want it. Just ask if you ever feel stressed out. If I was a Meganium, I'd be having you smelling my petals right now." By the end of this Melia's head pushed Yigo onto his side, or back, and was rubbing his belly. Then she lightly pressed her chest onto Yigo's body.

Kato had gotten off and joined the two others. He was ignoring Melia and Yigo now, and he yawned before shoving himself under Mara's chest thinking it was the Sandshrew doll from Darcy's room.

"I'm usually over at the pond in the afternoon, but I'll be here with the kids in the morning, aswell as before and after their school. Don't be afraid to say how you feel next time, and I won't faint for reasons you'd probably laugh at if I explained." Melia specifically looked over to see if any of the kids were looking before slapping a quick kiss on Yigo's own lips and licked his neck. "Cheers. I'll be waiting." She said as she got up to leave. She actually said that after doing such things to playfully get Yigo flustered. It'd be bonus if he wanted Melia's loving right now while she's in the mood

44 Re: An otherworldly guest on Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:29 pm

PrimordialPrim

There he stood up on new, uncharted claims. Kato the Konqueror. Yigo smiled at the sight of him crawling up to Melia's head. He was such a ray of sunshine...

Melia, on the other hand, felt offended by what Yigo said and truly spoke the truth. Darcy was unable to let go but that on itself was the problem. If Melia and Arenn didn't like Yigo and she'd still hung out with him and earn some frowns. That's why the Sandslash thought of simply avoiding her too so she didn't have to worry about making such a choice. But what Yigo thought of Melia and Arenn couldn't be further from the truth as she was quick to show him with an enticing invitation and a playful demonstration.

There was no way Yigo could misinterpreted what Melia meant by being willing to give him some loving. Oh, Darcy. That was the missing piece in the puzzle. Of course that Melia would love doing that...

Yigo was obviously felt odd about it as Melia began poking him until he fell to his side and was exposed for Melia to do whatever she wanted. In the meantime, Yigo smiled and felt relieved, the heat of his heart turning into warmth right there and there. In fact, when Melia stood atop him, Yigo embraced it, spreading his limbs and trying to wrap them around the body of the Bayleaf.

Yigo didn't speak for a while, only smiling, blushing red as Melia gave him a kiss and he obliged, hugging Melia's head as she delved lower onto his neck. She got Yigo right in heat, where she wanted him to be. However, unlikely for her, Yigo was not that susceptible to her approaches. She was not Yooka after all. Once she stood up to leave, Yigo quickly squirmed, rolled onto his feet and rushed to Melia's side, his face a collection of embarrassment and confusion in that Cheri red tone "M-Melia!! Before you go there's a lot that I need to tell you. First, thank you. Second, you are an insensitive pervert! Even if Sandslash are sharp and spiky you should know by now that I'm as soft as a Cottonee. Moreover, I'm about to marry! I knew that there was some more than kisses and cuddles between you and Darcy but... Well, I can't say that I'm surprised of knowing that you're willing to branch out." Yigo stood on his two feet and crossed his arms, looking flustered and away from the teasing monster.

"Lastly, you are not going to leave so easily after what you've done now. You're spending the night here with us but don't get any funny ideas. You are here to sleep, lady. So find yourself a spot and lie there. I'll join you soon~" he gave her side a playful lick before walking outside the room. Before closing the door behind him, he decided to check back on Melia and add a "No, you don't have a say in this matter" before trying to summon Huan.

"Huan... Huan? I need your help. Do you think you could bring Darcy inside?" He looked around, trying to spot Huan. Luckily, he'd find Darcy inside before he could notice. Now back to his room and to some well deserved sleep.

45 Re: An otherworldly guest on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:22 pm

Ravio

Huan simply ignored Yigo as, at the time, Darcy was fully asleep inside her room, but Huan did question what he ment by inside... but passed on putting Darcy inside HIS room. BTW, Arenn was with Darcy and Arthur the whole time. She was just completely covered over and hidden as she slept.

---

When Yigo was about to leave Melia quickly said, "W-what? Me..?" trying to fake being innocent only for when Yigo returned Melia had been thinking of a few things, as if this was what she had planned. The moment Yigo returned to her side she said as she pressed on him once again like last time, but this time she hugged him with her front legs and arced her head next to his. "Oh, Yigo. I'll give you a night alright! Darcy is the only one for me as is Yooka is to you, but if your feeling down and in need of a little cuddling. I'll give you that cuddling. Don't you be worrying about anything else. Just be happy your around with friends who care. *Mwah, Mwah, Mwah." she gave Yigo a triple set of deadly kisses to his face, in general, all as she acted like Yigo was 'a little baby'.

"Let's just remove the eyes of the young, Huan?" THIS time Huan answered by teleporting the kids to Darcy's room. Covering Arenn. She giggled as she looked at Yigo, still in her monster sized grip of a hug. Yigo's size was much bigger than Darcy's so she didn't have to be all to careful. She slid him lower but flipped over so Yigo was on top of her soft oversized chubby belly. "You dear... are to play. I'm just here to keep you company. Isn't that right~?" She was talking playfully. "I'm not going to do anything unless you ask of me, but I want you to have fun. If you're feeling tired I could always give you a dose of what my buds contain~." She giggled and made contact below giving Yigo a notification that she's ready and not about to let Yigo go scott-free with Melia in this mood. "You'll be free to sleep when you feel better, mister." Melia wasn't drunk, this is who she really is when happy.

46 Re: An otherworldly guest on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:18 pm

PrimordialPrim

Upon returning to his room, Yigo hadn't even checked whether or not Darcy had been sent his way. He simply plumped himself onto Melia and yawned before squeaking pleasantly. Melia followed by sheltering him the way she previously had, standing on top of him with a tight hug and her head close. She spoke of how both they had someone special but also about how she would give a night to her friend, a night full of cuddles. Yigo smiled at the prospect of that and even giggled "Hehe! That does sound nice, yes"

Oh, Melia. All those tales Darcy is always pleased to tell do no justice to her cuddles. It was great... Or at least until she started ordering Huan to get the kids out. Why would Melia do that? Was she thinking about...?

His suspicions were confirmed upon being flipped around and hearing her talk some more in that playful, teasing way. It made Yigo fluster some more, yes, but it also made him uncomfortable. Atop Melia's belly, Yigo looked worried, looking around concern. Darcy hadn't arrived either. They were alone and Yigo was not enjoying himself "M-Melia... Why did you send the kids away..." He tried to shake off of Melia's grip before falling off to the side. "Huan did not bring Darcy here as I asked either..." Yigo grunted like a disappointed child before sitting down next to Melia but looking down, blades poking at each other "Melia, I'm already happy that we managed to understand each other but... I don't want this. When I invited you to sleep with me I wanted to cuddle with you, to hug you and feel the warmth and love Darcy always speaks off. The kids had already clinged to one another and, without Yooka here, I thought that I could have a comfy pillow to hug and drool on. I knew that Darcy would feel lonely alone so I considered bringing her here but it looks like she doesn't want to..."

Yigo looked again at the excited male. Yigo was ashamed, paws on his cheeks trying to cover his rosy cheeks "I'm sorry, Melia but... I can't do it! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" He looked away once again "D-Don't worry. This means nothing. We will still be friends and hang out with Darcy and Yooka and... Visiting the garden sounds *yaawn*... Sounds incredibly fun..." Yigo closed his eyes and hugged himself unconsciously, expecting Melia to lash out at him or do whatever she wanted. If only Yooka was here...

47 Re: An otherworldly guest on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:52 pm

Ravio

Melia frowned when Yigo struggled, but she couldn't stay that way, Yigo wasn't hers to mess with. If Yigo doesn't want it, then she won't give it. However, his concern made her crane her neck and brush his cheek. "I sent them to Arenn. Arenn always runs to her room when she gets upset. So, she's with Darcy if she's inside. Mmm, actually. Perhaps when you asked for Darcy to be inside, Huan moved Darcy to her room instead of inside here. Even me and Darcy get a little confused with how they work, but then again, Huan can read minds... so, I don't know why it didn't go the way you asked."

Melia once again got on Yigo, but this time she made sure he was on his belly and in the sand pit. "I understand you don't want to it, so I'll just keep you comfy as you ask. Just... hold still for a moment." Melia used her vines to smooth out Yigo's spikes before pressing her belly against them, then she wrapped her front legs under his chest and her hind legs pressed against his hips. She lowered her head till it was perpendicular to his, and she covered his head with her leaf. The sand shifted enough to fill in the gaps and make everything feel seemless. "Is this what you expected? I'll stay for as long as you need. Yooka will show up soon to replace me. Just sleep."

Ofcourse, the last thing Melia did was grab a bud with sleepingpowder and poured it on her leaf before shimmering it silently over Yigo's head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum